Future Incoming Patch (Must Read)

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Greendalli

Future Incoming Patch (Must Read)

Post by Greendalli » 09 May 2018, 16:35

What I would like to see from future incoming patches would be.. More activity out of the capital city..

I would like to see:

-NPCS directly selling items as street vendors

-Daily contest such as lancing / dueling hosted by the crown (with compensation such as gear ... gear would state when and who won and coin for compensation of entertainment) If only one person signs up then that person receives the compensation

-A leaderboard for the competitors to view in the capital city (based on results of daily competitions)

-Bounties offered by the crown with important info such as region and online / offline status of target

-specific item request / region for increased compensation for items gathered and sold to the capital city

-I would like to see limited weapon carrying / ability to attack players within the crown with time based alignment loss (and players directly added to bounty list w reward based on alignment)

-A church with extreme skill gain incentives for attending on sundays (in game or IRL)
-would like to see an entire server or 80 percent dedicated to the capital city (a location for the church / food purchase / gear purchase / monthly events / daily events / dueling /

-All battle details and war details posted in the capital city

-All At war status's posted in the capital city

-NPC's that swing for zero damage or with damage to aid with training (could move around to add difficulty and increase skill gain & use real or fake weapons)

-all new players should spawn in the capital city

I believe people would worry less about claims if they could do more from the capital city at the beginning of their LIF experience.. The first five hours should be exploring the capital city and all new players should spawn in the capital city.

@Devs .. I enjoy this game and I hope to see more additions that entice solo PVP opportunities.. I am sure there are a lot of idea's in the works but we don't know what they are! Thanks for the game!

@LIF community please feel free to add your idea's or critique the idea's i've posted

DeddoTenshi

Re: Future Incoming Patch (Must Read)

Post by DeddoTenshi » 10 May 2018, 02:37

some of these idea's aren't bad at all, this would give players more things to do in the game.

Greendalli

Re: Future Incoming Patch (Must Read)

Post by Greendalli » 11 May 2018, 15:19

The game is thriving with potential. I don't think the game lacks content but it would be great to have instanced duels or jousting with a leaderboard that would definitely increase competiition aside from outright war.

Return to General Discussion