Patch (0.12.0.2) 1 step foward, 3 steps back

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Patch (0.12.0.2) 1 step foward, 3 steps back

Post by Cosimo » 28 Apr 2018, 08:53

Hi,

First let me say that I am an avid supported of Lif and albeit of late I am getting quite disilusioned at the quality and features of the patches and here are some of the reasons and what works and what does not, take it as feedback from an assiduous member of our comunity.

Luck and rings
Reforging your rings because you released a different mechanism for me that is totally out of order, having been a developer myself I know the concept of migration, a simple SQL script to migrate "old" rings to "new rings" would have made this transition much smoother, I do not get why this is required, you are forcing people to go out there and re-do what they have done before and throw away their previous effort because of lazy developing. Unacceptable.

Tradepost or bugpost?
Have you ever used your tradepost? Do you like that they default back to the first tradepost and sort it by date instead of name? Or default to the tradepost that you have clicked on? To avoid scrollling the list and finding your tradepost to be able to trade? Why not implement such simple default and sorting, it is not difficult just 1 if statement and on your PLSQL order by Name DESC. Moreover I just tried and I cannot sell anymore items I used to be able to sell.

Herbal Gardens or RSI is your friend
This is something I reported a while ago, make this game less of a chore! currently herbal gardens are where I waste 3h of my life a day. First and foremost you need to split stacks because somehow there is a size of 100 and you can put basically any quantity, whylst the constant are 10 water and 1 plant! Why dont you implement that as per when you build a building? Instead of forcing people that have 150 gardens to split 450 times the stacks before planting (herb, water and fertilizer), secondly prefered fertilizer, you should make it once it is discovered being able to do like buildings and just put the right amount per herb.

Well of ones
Macro here is my friend, for our tanners and me as an herbalist we need 2k water a day minimum, that means with 2.7 seconds means 1h and 30 minutes is wasted to collect 1 water at a time, could you not have a "finite" amount of water that a well has and "collect" it in a day? That it fills maybe like Menure?

Herbalist autoclicker is your friend
Again to mix herbs there is no "auto craft" so I have to rely on autoclicker to mix those herbs... why was this never implemented to make it easier?

Clamier

Re: Patch (0.12.0.2) 1 step foward, 3 steps back

Post by Clamier » 19 May 2018, 10:43

This game is already dead thanks to developers.... Nobody will waste some much real time on this shit... and they still dont get it ....

Return to General Discussion