Mesh for clothes

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Terotox
Beta Tester

Mesh for clothes

Post by Terotox » 24 May 2018, 16:33

Hey there,

I was looking forward to add some „new“ clothes. In detail i just wanted to colour the existing clothes in another way to get more induviduality on our server.

First i modified the .dds file and replaced the original just to test it. Everything works fine!
But i have my problems with doing a „new“ item.
I modified all files i‘ve found, which are needed. (F.e. On both, server and client side the files in „data“folder, and also the dump.sql (server) and material.cs (client))

Now i have the problem, when i get into the game and get me the Item, i can see it in my inventory, within the new inventory icon. But when i try to put it on i just have a transparent clothing...

It seems like im missing the mesh-file, its not created or idk... when i add the .dds to the decorated folder and replace the original deffuse map i cam see the new one on ID301. But it still seems there is a mesh file anywhere which i forgot to modifie and im not able to find.
Would be glad to find someone with an answer:)

Ciamailsu

Re: Mesh for clothes

Post by Ciamailsu » 02 Oct 2018, 15:44

:) Ive had ZERO luck finding the mesh file. Hoping that someone takes a moment to answer this as well

Tjaden_de

Re: Mesh for clothes

Post by Tjaden_de » 05 Oct 2018, 23:22

for new clothes you must be edit the male and female model.

All clothes, and armor are in layer in:
  • "Life is Feudal Your Own\art\Models\3D\Mobiles\Characters\female.dts"
  • "Life is Feudal Your Own\art\Models\3D\Mobiles\Characters\male.dts"

good luck

best regards
Christian

Return to Game mods