Can't Start Game

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Dave92983

Can't Start Game

Post by Dave92983 » 27 May 2018, 00:32

Hey everybody, newbie here. Saw this game on YouTube and thought it looked amazing. Iv'e seen it published many places that the newbie island is supposed to be free to try, but after I downloaded the client and ran the launcher, all I have is a button to buy the game. No way to start playing on newbie island.

Is the newbie island no longer free or am I missing something?

Arrakis

Re: Can't Start Game

Post by Arrakis » 27 May 2018, 17:21

Newbie island is not free to play yet. You need to purchase one of the packs to access the game.

Rclens1988

Re: Can't Start Game

Post by Rclens1988 » 05 Jun 2018, 22:45

Добрый день! помогите пожалуйста решить проблему с переводом с сервера на сервер! Мой аккаунт: rclens1988@mail.ru игровом сообществе и аккаунт Steam: rclens1988. Ранее запустил игру на регионе "EURO" просьба обнулить данный регион и перевести или открыть ячейку доступа для другого сервера "CIS" без покупки карточки перехода персонажа. заранее спасибо!

Good afternoon! help please solve the problem with the transfer from server to server! My account: rclens1988@mail.ru gaming community and Steam account: rclens1988. Previously launched the game in the "EURO" region, please reset this region and translate or open the access cell for another "CIS" server without buying a character transfer card. thank you in advance!

Return to Newcomer Section