Problems in interaction between red and green worlds

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

BeastWarrior

Problems in interaction between red and green worlds

Post by BeastWarrior » 12 Jun 2018, 03:57

is it just me or people here dont like the interaction which can be exploited so badly ?

people going to build bases in green world but it allows them to come to red world and attack red world player bases and then we cannot attack them back

because they will be living in green world where their bases are 99% safe and have an empty base with walls and monument in red world just for travelling to red world

and they will exploit it by bringing lots of stuff from green world to red world and green world is 99% safe

and there wont be much raid due to people will be having bases in green world and it said green world are for only people who love peace but exploiting it interaction between the 2 and helping pvpers to get stuff to red world is not what i says

+ big clans who only dont care about the game but only bother to be best will buy many chars and will use this exploit at top level
and small clans who just have few members and few chars will easily get f**ed up

so anyone agrees with it? (sorry for bad english)

Stafford33
Zealous Believer

Re: Problems in interaction between red and green worlds

Post by Stafford33 » 12 Jun 2018, 05:26

Yes, everything the devs try and do is exploitable and makes the game trash. It's the reason why myself and other aren't playing anymore. Game is too focused on protecting people and causes bad game design so people leave, then the pve players get bored and leave.

I think they would need to release the new map they were talking about doing and only having a red world for me to play again.

Overmind29

Post by Overmind29 » 13 Jun 2018, 13:15

It can actually be abused both ways (safe havens for PvPers in green world, as an abuse of peacefull part, and also PvPers going to green worlds to bother PvE players there just for the sake of "fun"), and in overall i don't think it is a good idea. It seems DeVs are trying to revive population on servers by giving an ability to move between them, but only think it will create is frustration on both sides (red and green). The feature it comes with - forced JH on green servers is also a bad move tbh. People went there to play without JH, adding it now is basically saying - screw you, you WILL fight anyway.

Overmind29

Post by Overmind29 » 13 Jun 2018, 19:53

Overmind29 wrote:It can actually be abused both ways (safe havens for PvPers in green world, as an abuse of peacefull part, and also PvPers going to green worlds to bother PvE players there just for the sake of "fun"), and in overall i don't think it is a good idea. It seems DeVs are trying to revive population on servers by giving an ability to move between them, but only think it will create is frustration on both sides (red and green). The feature it comes with - forced JH on green servers is also a bad move tbh. People went there to play without JH, adding it now is basically saying - screw you, you WILL fight anyway.

It seems there will NOT be a JH on Epleland after all

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 18 Jun 2018, 13:30

I am a little confused here.
Devs give players the option to move between PvP server and semi PvP server. And the PvP server population starts to complain there will be "unfair" PvP.
Please semi PvP server population come to the PvP server and fight. That is why we live on a PvP server

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Post by Filipsss » 19 Jun 2018, 06:40

srsly ? Should Avalon guild be afraid of Green servers ? Lol

bring it on roleplaying shiits

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 19 Jun 2018, 11:21

cause green world player cannot be attacked but they can attack red world player base which is bit lame here

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 19 Jun 2018, 20:54

BeastWarrior wrote:cause green world player cannot be attacked but they can attack red world player base which is bit lame here

Getting attacked on a PvP server... We must alarm the elders!!!

I really dont see the problem. 90% of the PvP is "unfair" where you get zerg or you zerg someone...
How many claims have you taken down ? Unless you are part of the huge alliances my guess is no, so green server people come makes no difference. If you are part of the large alliances, then green server sound like fun time and more PvP

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 20 Jun 2018, 05:55

i think you still didnt understand well green players can raid your base or being annoying camping at your base forever if it was red world player who camping or raid us we can just to go their base and raid them back or destroy them but if it green player we cannot raid them back
because green world is 99% safe

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 20 Jun 2018, 10:02

BeastWarrior wrote:i think you still didnt understand well green players can raid your base or being annoying camping at your base forever if it was red world player who camping or raid us we can just to go their base and raid them back or destroy them but if it green player we cannot raid them back
because green world is 99% safe

I fully understand what you talk about.
So green server come and camp/raid you. You kill them and they will spawn back in green server and cant return to red server in the next 2 days or maybe even 1 week if they are poor. Sounds like something i would get tired of VERY fast if i was green player.
Oh wait they can ofc spawn in red server and come back raid you instantly, right ? Then they have a base in red server to spawn at, so you have a target to raid, kill and rape.
Maybe you can explain what the problem is ?

DiddlyDale
True Believer

Post by DiddlyDale » 20 Jun 2018, 10:19

I see 0 issues with the interaction between red and green zones, if a green zone wants to put up a continuous effective front against a red zone clan then they have to become a red zone clan, if not then they can only raid and raiding will be useless outside of JH.

So if the devs make JH only a short duration then its going to be pretty boring anyway for them, this is where the short JH works against red zoners, because they can't defend themselves against people coming in locally and setting up raiding bases.

Basically by the devs forcing the red zones to be lesser pvp zones they put them at risk of being overcome by lesser pvp'ers :ROFL:

If JH was the majority of the day, or if you could destroy T1's for the majority of the day, there is no way an enemy can setup right next to your base and build a raiding base that they can defend from but you can't destroy till JH, you could say it brings more pvp but it goes to the group who has the larger numbers rather than the group with the smarter fighting sense.

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 21 Jun 2018, 14:57

[The Order] Agathius - Today
How will hardcore JH do anything while green exists? All the magic so far was knowing you siege a claim with stuff in it. They added green as if private monuments are not enough xD
Sieging a Red will be like sieging an alt claim that has 4 castles already

here he explains better than me

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 24 Jun 2018, 07:53

BeastWarrior wrote:[The Order] Agathius - Today
How will hardcore JH do anything while green exists? All the magic so far was knowing you siege a claim with stuff in it. They added green as if private monuments are not enough xD
Sieging a Red will be like sieging an alt claim that has 4 castles already

here he explains better than me

Siege to get loot is bad economics: You have no idea what loot you get and you have no clue what q it is. You need another reason to siege then loot. PvP and/or spite maybe ?
And Agathius argument has been from the moment the mmo started, that people would just move all loot to a neighbouring claim before the siege, so the claim was empty when the enemy took down the monument. For some reason that has not stopped people from spending materials to IB a tier 4 claim down to tier 1 and the remove the monument. So the patch makes NO difference at all if that is you "best" explanation

BeastWarrior

Post by BeastWarrior » 24 Jun 2018, 17:24

well most of them siege for loot and for pvp you can just do ib it got 100 vs 100 but people do siege because they need to loot stuff and destroy enemy

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 25 Jun 2018, 00:16

If you want loot you do IB. IB has kept our guild running with very little work for the blacksmiths for the last 2-3 month.
Yes exactly the reason to siege is to destroy the enemy. There is not much other point

Return to General Discussion