Hostiles [Guild] Political Announcement

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

BericDondarrion1
True Believer

Hostiles [Guild] Political Announcement

Post by BericDondarrion1 » 24 Jun 2018, 04:00

Hostiles Guild Announcement

There comes a time in everyone's life, where they must make a choice; do you choose to be a nobody doomned to become another name in the endless list of people that came before you and made the same choice, or do you choose to stand up and make a name for yourself, become more than another name.

Hostiles is making that choice, made up of many people that made a choice to do something different, to be more than just a number in another man's war, we make our own paths and our own choices and we fight for reasons greater than those that came before.

Beric Ashenfell used to be my name, but now i along with all my other trusted members have made the choice to go it alone, we fight for our own glory, our own reasons and for the right price.

It may seem surprising to some that such a feat would be possible, however we aim to do exactly what others have failed before, we will have no official affiliations to guilds in the world of Abella, only contracts that expire depending on agreements made by both parties.

Guild Functionality

Naturally, having no official affiliations to other guilds means that any guild is liable to come under attack from our organization, however, for the right price we are ready and willing to fight under oath for the side that pays the highest price.

Contracts will vary depending on required assistance, however we are aiming to function on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis for open world assistance and prices may vary depending on what you require of us. Instanced Battles will be one time payments and we do not intend to help in Instanced Battle Campaigns from guilds for extended periods of time without payment per event.

Accepted payment types may vary depending on which economical resources are openly accepted as currency in-game (may vary upon patches)

Hostiles are also once again, never going to be officially affiliated to any guilds in particular, so if not in a contractual agreement, you will be liable to raids and attacks from our organization.

Military Organization

As a military organization, we plan to be as hardcore as possible when it comes to training and understanding what is required of us to fit into meta's and strategies for our own purposes as well as other business reasons.

Our guild will use standardized builds, structure that is built for good communication and teamwork, individual and group training to make sure all mercenaries are up to the highest possible standard so that you can trust in your product.

If any changes are required during contracts with organizations we are open to discussion to fit within your system/systems during that period.

Political Announcement

As Hostiles will be made up primarily of many ex Ashenfell and Caliphate members we are openly stating now, that we do not hold any grudges nor prior grievances going forward with our new idea, biased stance to guilds is highly frowned upon going forward and I would be willing to discuss with any interested contacts for business propositions.

To my ex allies, I wish you well and look forward to possible business with you in the future and to ex enemies, I say the same.

You can reach me on discord

@

Spoiler
Last edited by BericDondarrion1 on 25 Jun 2018, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Greatjon

Re: Hostiles [Guild] Political Announcement

Post by Greatjon » 24 Jun 2018, 04:09

do you accept payment in nuts?

Can i pay you to destroy a guild called Ashenfell Caliphate?

Commander Harold Godwinson

Order of the Knights Templar

BericDondarrion1
True Believer

Post by BericDondarrion1 » 24 Jun 2018, 04:26

Greatjon wrote:do you accept payment in nuts?

Can i pay you to destroy a guild called Ashenfell Caliphate?

I heard they were dead :shock:

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 24 Jun 2018, 08:01

...or do you choose to stand up and make a name for yourself, become more than another name.

Hostiles is making that choice, made up of many people that made a choice to do something different, to be more than just a number in another man's war...

Oh Beric you already made a name of yourself :-)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... e_face.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... e_face.jpg

Frontal
Alpha Tester

Post by Frontal » 24 Jun 2018, 10:26

Assimov saw someone beloging to a group helping another group.
Henceforth the whole group is part of their alliance.

This is some next level politics right there. It must be sad being part of DNO and not being allowed to do anything you feel like doing.

Is Assimov this afraid that the red vs blue cycle ever ends and he will have to finally fight his own wars?
AQ

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 24 Jun 2018, 15:04

Assimov... My clever little summer child ;-)

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics