Can you unclaim land that you have previously personally (not a guild claim) claimed?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Calverttom

Can you unclaim land that you have previously personally (not a guild claim) claimed?

Post by Calverttom » 13 Dec 2017, 15:20

As the title states, just wondering if I can up sticks and move somewhere else if I ever want to.

Hodo

Re: Can you unclaim land that you have previously personally (not a guild claim) claimed?

Post by Hodo » 13 Dec 2017, 16:32

Yes, but anything you have in way of upkeep is lost when you remove the claim. It takes 1 game day to remove the claim though.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Carpalaz

Re: Can you unclaim land that you have previously personally (not a guild claim) claimed?

Post by Carpalaz » 05 Jul 2018, 20:08

Hodo wrote:Yes, but anything you have in way of upkeep is lost when you remove the claim. It takes 1 game day to remove the claim though.

How to do this? my unclaim comand is grey, it is not white like the resize comand and if I try to resize my claim nothing happens

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 06 Jul 2018, 12:08

Please contact us (support) on discord with details on the claim issue. http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Return to Newcomer Section