Trading problem

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Virez
True Believer

Trading problem

Post by Virez » 17 Jul 2018, 11:33

Hello, i am having problem when i try to buy item in trading post. For example i am trying to buy novice padded helmet in Lunborg Central Market, that item is in Lunborg Central Market, but when i click "Buy" option, the text window pops up with message " Warning... Ok, succeeded." And thats all, my cash aint losing, and i dont get any item in trading post storage. I tried with cash in my backpack, so do in trading post - nothing is working. I have read LiF Wiki and i dont know where the problem is.

Waiting for help, thanks.

SonofKitt
Zealous Believer

Re: Trading problem

Post by SonofKitt » 17 Jul 2018, 15:09

Are you at your own trader post or the "Lunborg Central Market"? You have to be at the "Lunborg Central Market" trader post to be able to buy items from it.

Virez
True Believer

Post by Virez » 17 Jul 2018, 15:47

I dont have my own trade post. I am at Lunborg Central Market when trying to buy item from it. I know that u need to be in the same trade post to buy stuff that is stored in there, but its not working for me.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Jul 2018, 20:45

Then you probably bought item located in another trading post, not the one you were currently in.

Return to General Discussion