Barn, Stables, Coop bug

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Calpico2

Barn, Stables, Coop bug

Post by Calpico2 » 28 Jul 2018, 17:34

I'm getting very tired of this bug, its been there for a long time now. The feed is not in the box it is supposed to be it covers the animal info. Anybody working on fixing this?
Attachments
LIFGlitch1.jpg
LIFGlitch1.jpg (192.65 KiB) Viewed 3098 times

Arrakis

Re: Barn, Stables, Coop bug

Post by Arrakis » 31 Jul 2018, 23:31

I'd suggest uninstalling the mods in order to see these elements displayed properly.

Thomas2

Post by Thomas2 » 05 Aug 2018, 18:40

With all due respect, Arrakis, I'd suggest that you get the devs to work on better inventory management. There is a reason why a high number of players are using the mod pack - to make up for the functionality you guys have not provided. I will not say the game is unplayable without the mod pack, but it makes life a hell of a lot easier.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 06 Aug 2018, 12:09

Mods are often causing issues that we simply cannot help with, as we do not have any official mod support. So before suggesting anything else, we gotta ask for uninstalling mods and repairing the game client.

A.hustava
Banned

Post by A.hustava » 06 Aug 2018, 23:24

the mods are there because the in game system is broken, don't recommend people to stop using stuff that works, the developers need to fix a lot of major problems that are in the game, it is why your player base drop's and is so low, and if mods are far better than the in game system that speaks volumes, I'm sorry, to be pointing this out, I want this game to be great, and it has SO much potential to be greater, but the bugs and issues need to be the only focus of the dev team, not adding new content, if we don't bring this to your attention it will never get fixed. so please as you're community we are telling you as the community's administrator on the forums "FIX THE BUGS".

Return to Feedback Section