done

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

A.hustava
Banned

done

Post by A.hustava » 19 Aug 2018, 05:44

ok i'm sick of this trash game, I quit the game once before, due to massive issues with the game, sent in a email telling them why, even told them this game had so much potential, a year passed by and I actually forgot the game even existed, then I get a email by bitbox, a year fucking later! and the fuckers said all the major issues were nearly complete, that was a lie as all the issues that were the real problems are still fucking there. but the lazy fuck wagon devs refuse to fix them (because that would mean they have to do something).
most people that came to see the "new" update left again. Bitbox you destroyed you're own game as you are completely incompetent sell the rights to the game to a developer who actually does development and cares about it, it is clear you don't, and then go into a different line of work.

Arrakis

Re: done

Post by Arrakis » 21 Aug 2018, 13:14

I will start with a statement, that we are always open for feedback and constructive criticism, however negative it may be. This post, however, is neither of those things.

Now, as for the issues. We didn't lie at all. There is actually a proper list of fixes that can be found at the bottom of this page: https://lifeisfeudal.com/First-major-update/

It's true that some of the older issues came back unexpectedly, but we are already handling that.

We are sorry that you are unhappy with our major update and even more sorry that you think we don't care. We do. We listen to the community and we are doing our best to deliver our promises.

That's all we can say here. Unfortunately, due to the vulgar content of this post filled with insults, I have to lock it.

Return to Feedback Section