ASKANIANS SAY GOODBYE

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Arebon
Zealous Believer

Re: ASKANIANS SAY GOODBYE

Post by Arebon » 18 Oct 2018, 22:07

Minzi1990 wrote:
Arebon wrote:junge, ich kreide euch nichts an was ich geschafft habt ohne zu glichen bzw. was auf blödheit meiner member passiert ist.
jedoch sehe ich das deine neuralen kapazitäten nicht ausreichend sind um zu verstehen bzw einzusehen und zuzugeben das ich in eure YO zeit und MMO zeit mehr als genug glichest exploits und buggs benutzt habt um andere fertig zu machen, und das betrifft nicht nur die DAC oder Falkenwacht.

-eure durch die wand laufen
-eure 24/7 powerhoure zum start
-eure herbeigeführten server crashes zur JH
-eure ninjalogin und consolenkommando zum instaloggin
-eure abousing von "unit and formation"
-eure durch den boden in die bude laufe

diese liste kann mann nahezu endlos ergänzen, und jeder der zu der zeit gespielthat und nicht in euren regelunkonformen claim gewesen ist kann das bezeugen, denn ihr liebe askanier bekommt absolut gar nichts hin auf fairen wegen, ihr liebe askanier seit mit dafür verantwortlich das dieses spiel tot ist weil ihr nur duch lügen, betrügen, exploiten und buggen spielen könnt.

Und das ist der Grund, wieso ihr nach Epleland abgehauen seid :Yahoo!: - achjaa heftig was wir alles konnten...Wie könnt ihr da auch nur gewinnen :ROFL:

@ Minzi1990

korrekt!
Da gab es bis anhin ja noch keine buggabousing, exploiting und glichenden askaniers, da war das spiel noch fair und anständig, aber da IHR nun nach Epleland in die gilde Bree geht, ist der server wohl in kürzester zeit dann auch komplet tot und das spiel ein für allemal an die wand gefahren^^

@ Lurm

du musst gar nichts klarstellen, nur die harten fakten mal anerkennen das ihr einfach nur die unterste schublade von "gaming community" seit die zum untergang eines spieles führen mit eurer regelwiedrigen spielweise.
frag doch lieber nochmal in deiner propaganda/lügentruppe nach, bevor du dich hier weiter lächerlich machst mit deinen ausflüchten ;) villeicht kommt dir ja noch jemand anderes gleich unterstüzung geben hier im forum so wie deine Minzi1990, in dem seit ihr ja auch ganz gut, schnell alle askanier im forum mobilisieren wenn euch das wasser bis zum hals steht :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Minzi1990
Zealous Believer

Post by Minzi1990 » 18 Oct 2018, 22:17

Arebon wrote:korrekt!
Da gab es bis anhin ja noch keine buggabousing, exploiting und glichenden askaniers, da war das spiel noch fair und anständig, aber da IHR nun nach Epleland in die gilde Bree geht, ist der server wohl in kürzester zeit dann auch komplet tot und das spiel ein für allemal an die wand gefahren^^

Wenn man verliert muss der Gegner exploiten...ansonsten würde man ja nicht verlieren ':'

Ich mein wer kennt sie nicht... Die PvP-Elite "Falkenwacht". Konnten allein mit der Schaufel Gegner töten. Sie waren überall gefürchtet, wieso wir gezwungen waren exploits zu benutzen. :sorry:

Achja..wir sind zwar nicht mehr ganz aktiv, aber wenn ihr wollt können die exploitusenden Askanier mal gegen die PvP-Elite Falkenwachtle so ein 5vs5 machen mit livestream. Dann könnt ihr es uns richtig zeigen wo der Frosch die locken hat. :cry:
Last edited by Minzi1990 on 18 Oct 2018, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

Arebon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arebon » 18 Oct 2018, 22:21

Minzi1990 wrote:

Wenn man verliert muss der Gegner exploiten...ansonsten würde man ja nicht verlieren ':'

Ich mein wer kennt sie nicht... Die PvP-Elite "Falkenwacht". Konnten allein mit der Schaufel Gegner töten. Sie waren überall gefürchtet, wieso wir gezwungen waren exploits zu benutzen. :sorry:

:Bravo: :Bravo: :good: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Arebon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arebon » 18 Oct 2018, 22:26

Minzi1990 wrote:

[...]

Achja..wir sind zwar nicht mehr ganz aktiv, aber wenn ihr wollt können die exploitusenden Askanier mal gegen die PvP-Elite Falkenwachtle so ein 5vs5 machen mit livestream. Dann könnt ihr es uns richtig zeigen wo der Frosch die locken hat. :cry:

Das hätten wir gerne machen können bevor ihr das spiel versaut habt und kein mensch mehr bock hat sich da einzuloggen :crazy:

Minzi1990
Zealous Believer

Post by Minzi1990 » 18 Oct 2018, 22:30

Arebon wrote:Das hätten wir gerne machen können bevor ihr das spiel versaut habt und kein mensch mehr bock hat sich da einzuloggen :crazy:

Alles klar.. :lol:

Monco

Post by Monco » 18 Oct 2018, 22:42

Playing the part of "the saint" isn't a very good idea since almost everyone in this game used exploits. Even hitting through a wall is considered an exploit and even a bannable offence if there is a proof (pretty bad to ban for such things imo).
Name me a PvPer which never did that if you can find one.
It was basically weekly routine back in server 42 when the Russian frost camp was there to barkbox in there during "non really active" JHs and get pikes to hit people who used to hide in houses, and I know for a fact since I was there in the askanier side.

What really made me lose all respect for Askaniers was the "sieni accident" in which they confirmed to be involved and to approve.
Having to reach a point where you need to use an account of someone else to kick people from their guild and thus in this dirty way get rid of their monument is literally one of the worst moves which I've ever seen in this game, even placing IBs on allies bases to protect them from an incoming siege is better then reaching that point of unfair and pussy gameplay.

A real shame since I had another "view" on that guild, I used to respect them a lot since the days of LIF YO in which we used to play together.

Basically I can say that Askaniers for me are the Zinedine Zidane of Life is Feudal, they had a good reputation until the very end, the "sieni incident" can be compared to the headbutt to Materazzi and from now on they will mostly be rememberd for the fact of being part of that dirty and pussy move instead of all the other successes they had during their presence in the game.

Ziadia
True Believer

Post by Ziadia » 18 Oct 2018, 22:53

:beer: was fun to "lif is feudal" with you guys.

Melisan Walker
Winter is comming

Lurm

Post by Lurm » 18 Oct 2018, 23:14

Monco wrote:Playing the part of "the saint" isn't a very good idea since almost everyone in this game used exploits. Even hitting through a wall is considered an exploit and even a bannable offence if there is a proof (pretty bad to ban for such things imo).
Name me a PvPer which never did that if you can find one.
It was basically weekly routine back in server 42 when the Russian frost camp was there to barkbox in there during "non really active" JHs and get pikes to hit people who used to hide in houses, and I know for a fact since I was there in the askanier side.

What really made me lose all respect for Askaniers was the "sieni accident" in which they confirmed to be involved and to approve.
Having to reach a point where you need to use an account of someone else to kick people from their guild and thus in this dirty way get rid of their monument is literally one of the worst moves which I've ever seen in this game, even placing IBs on allies bases to protect them from an incoming siege is better then reaching that point of unfair and pussy gameplay.

A real shame since I had another "view" on that guild, I used to respect them a lot since the days of LIF YO in which we used to play together.

Basically I can say that Askaniers for me are the Zinedine Zidane of Life is Feudal, they had a good reputation until the very end, the "sieni incident" can be compared to the headbutt to Materazzi and from now on they will mostly be rememberd for the fact of being part of that dirty and pussy move instead of all the other successes they had during their presence in the game.

Can't really say anything about that infamous "sieni incident" since like most other askanians I already stopped playing at that point. That is also one of the reasons why were leaving the game. Most of us stopped playing months ago and the couple more pve based players left are already playing mostly on epleland for rp and pve. (So the "military" was gone for a loong time when the "sieniincident" happened :) )

My response to rikkarth was mostly to his claims that we were using cheats and exploits to win since day one. Especially with the RJK guild. I KNOW we didn't hence my response. I doubt rikkarth meant stuff like hitting with pikes through walls or jumping on heads of players/horses to get over walls when he accused us of cheating. He was pretty precise about his claims about RJK using certain cheats/exploits that we did not use and, for that matter, know about at the time.
So you can like/respect askaniers or not, that doesn't matter to me but if you tell obvious lies about things where I was involved, I will correct you.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP

Post by ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP » 18 Oct 2018, 23:17

hauta rein.....Joshua(Allah) wird euch auf allen wegen begleiten macht euch keine sorgen und wenn es euch schlecht geht dann zeige ich euch eine lösung.....ALLAHU AKBAR....

PS: könnt ihr mir sagen wie man entgültig dieses scheiß spiel quittet?

Grimmblut
Zealous Believer

Post by Grimmblut » 19 Oct 2018, 01:41

Monco wrote:What really made me lose all respect for Askaniers was the "sieni accident" in which they confirmed to be involved and to approve.

Hey Monco,

good to hear from you again. I hope you're well. It has been a great time when we fought side by side. :)

The incident that you refer to is, for me, the single most (and at the same time the only I can think of) shameful action Askanier players have been involved. Had I or the other "old guard" people, or our king, known of it, I'm sure there wouldn't have any Askanier been involved. But it still would have happened. That's the thing that Beric, Rikkarth and the like are so excessively trying to cover up. It would have happened anyway. A non-Askanier informed one of our (now inactive) players that he will pull this shit and that Askanier may, like other guilds, loot Ashenfort once the deed is done. So, less than a handful of Askanier players where there to loot stuff, including the aforementioned, now inactive, player who unfortunately was very talkative and who allowed a screenshot to be taken that gave proof to that talkativeness.

However, a non-Askanier destroyed the monument and a non-Askanier guild put up a new monument to raze all the buildings. Three or four Askanier were there to fill their pockets. That was what happened.

...and to be honest, from what I've heard we took less loot out of that than we took out of any random enemy claim on server 34 that we looted during JH after the patch was introduced that let you loot stuff out of moveable containers on town claims.

That's the whole involvement of Askanier in that. It's shameful and no players of us should have gotten involved. Nevertheless, it's something we will have to live with and a lot of players like me, who are proud that they always played by the rules, are angry about it. But, and please let me be clear about that, it isn't something that defines the Askanier legacy. It's a dark spot, for which some very few players are responsible for, but our role was so minor that, compared to all our other achievements, one can't say that it defines our legacy - because it would have happened anyway.

PS:
Falken...was? Ihr wart so bedeutungslos, dass euer Name es nicht mal wert ist auf einer Liste von Gilden zu stehen, die von den Askaniern eingestampft wurden.

Billy.sth

Post by Billy.sth » 20 Oct 2018, 23:10

For those who stay/join in Epleland, good! There is work to be found evermore...

Joshua_Ifeqevron_

Post by Joshua_Ifeqevron_ » 20 Oct 2018, 23:46

Billy.sth wrote:For those who stay/join in Epleland, good! There is work to be found evermore...

epleland is for twats

Camil199197
Zealous Believer

Post by Camil199197 » 23 Oct 2018, 03:03

I'm one of the veterans from Askanier and I was responsible for recruiting, communications management, PvP training and mentoring for PvP. It was a very challenging time.

I assisted our builder in planning the huge city on our private test server, which took over 50 hours (mainly shoveled :D ).

Furthermore I have always tested the new combat changes with Crycandy and we developed together combat strategies for Openworld PvP and Instance battle.

Cry's priorities were the strategies and mine were the game mechanics like formation and class advantages and disadvantages.

When the Openbeta started, we had some funny ideas which were very effective against the DaCs with RJK.
The early game was the best time, but back to Askanier^^

It was a wonderful time to be part of the Askanier.

To accuse us afterwards that we have been cheating/abusing the game without any evidence is quite bold.

Schockschmock
Zealous Believer

Post by Schockschmock » 24 Oct 2018, 09:45

Hi, I'm also one of the veterans of the Ascanians, i was responsible for the planning and construction of the city.

And I was also one of the RJK what for me was the best time in the OBT.

I think it's a pity that what we have achieved through skill and organization, by hate some who take the game too seriously is badly talked.
the only thing I can say and what I am most responsible for is that we were loyal to our friends and without mercy to our enemies
was a great time.

Greeting Sigurt Olafson

MadMike
Beta Tester

Post by MadMike » 22 Mar 2020, 20:40

Hey guys,

never say never. I don't wanna restart Askanier don't get me wrong but I heared rumours about people calling themself founders of Askanier. It's right that Askanier was founded by people that I know and I like but definately not of Gruenthal. It stays as a rumour in their heads - lol

Yours
MadMike

Return to General Discussion