[MOD] Texture Optimization Pack

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

NavyS34l

[MOD] Texture Optimization Pack

Post by NavyS34l » 28 Jan 2016, 01:44

Hey Everyone,

So I put together two different texture packs for those who want more FPS or want the ability to run the game at higher settings while not having to sacrifice large amounts of FPS or deal with our favorite friend, tree lag.

Let me also add that I used to play on below low settings, all options off and sliders all the way down, only leaving textures on medium or high. With the first pack I can run through trees on Ultra with minimal spikes if any.

With both packs users will still have the initial loading once entering game, however looking around for a minute or two the game will get much smoother and choppiness will go away.

You will need to still play with your video settings to get the FPS right. These packs are not meant to be a total fix, but to help you get higher settings without sacrificing a lot performance.

Optimized Pack
Spoiler

Compressed Pack
Spoiler

Let me know if anyone has any issues with either of the steps above or has any questions.

McHedgehoghunter
Devoted Believer

Re: [MOD] Texture Optimization Pack

Post by McHedgehoghunter » 08 Jun 2017, 08:08

The dropbox link doesn't seem to work unfortunately

Halvdal

Post by Halvdal » 08 Jun 2017, 08:30

This pack doesn't work anymore because of many texture updates.

Alakar
Beta Tester

Post by Alakar » 08 Jun 2017, 22:51

McHedgehoghunter wrote:The dropbox link doesn't seem to work unfortunately

Texture pack is around 18 months old (the post was January of 2016). Major changes to graphics and textures have occurred since then so why would it even be relevant anymore?

Para.alvaro

Post by Para.alvaro » 20 Nov 2018, 19:40

I would like you to upload the packs again in order to try them anyway. para.alvaro@gmail.com is my email.
Thank you!!

Return to Game mods