Private Claims in Godenland

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Bradmason40

Private Claims in Godenland

Post by Bradmason40 » 22 Feb 2019, 09:42

Hi I have some basic starter questions that I have not been able to find answered in any FAQ;

1. On the new Godenland map, 0.2.0, how do I see the location of my PRIVATE solo claim on the map? As it is a huge map and easy to lose it. I do not have a house yet so praying for home doesn't work.

2. Can a Private claim have more than one owner? I know you can give permission for others to enter your claim, but can more than 1 person be an owner of a Private claim? Or should you build 2 separate claims?

3. Guild monuments need 10 members, so can private claims have up to 9 members?

4. The 'days left' for a Private Claim in a greenzone is currently infinity. Does that mean there is no maintenance cost for the Private Monument?

Mmarriott13

Re: Private Claims in Godenland

Post by Mmarriott13 » 12 Apr 2019, 12:54

I would like to know the answer to all these question as well. My wife and I are just getting back into this game

Arrakis

Re: Private Claims in Godenland

Post by Arrakis » 15 Apr 2019, 12:31

Bradmason40 wrote:Hi I have some basic starter questions that I have not been able to find answered in any FAQ;

1. On the new Godenland map, 0.2.0, how do I see the location of my PRIVATE solo claim on the map? As it is a huge map and easy to lose it. I do not have a house yet so praying for home doesn't work.

2. Can a Private claim have more than one owner? I know you can give permission for others to enter your claim, but can more than 1 person be an owner of a Private claim? Or should you build 2 separate claims?

3. Guild monuments need 10 members, so can private claims have up to 9 members?

4. The 'days left' for a Private Claim in a greenzone is currently infinity. Does that mean there is no maintenance cost for the Private Monument?

1. You can check it via website dashboard. It's marked by the sword there.

2. You can add as many people and guilds to the permission list as you want.

3. @Up

4. Infinite = You have premium subscription and can have up to 150 tiles for free. So yeah, no maintenance.

Return to Newcomer Section