Deforestation

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Rheanon

Deforestation

Post by Rheanon » 29 Apr 2020, 17:59

I just wanted to comment on the devastating deforestation of areas I have seen in Greusmergen and Klausenland. The area has been decimated by indiscriminate tree cutting. In addition to the low level trees, I have seen people cut level 80 trees without a seedling planted in sight. Additionally, they leave the stumps lying around. I've gone around collecting stumps and have made numerous loads of charcoal with them and cooked I lose count of how many meals with the softwoods. I've also collected the forest soil from the stumps and planted my own trees with those decent sprouts I was able to nab before people cut the trees down. People, if you see a good oak aspen or mulberry, don't cut them down, take the sprouts instead and plant them. If you can spare a few plant public trees that way everyone will have construction materials and the place will look nice. Not only will you be improving your community, but your forestry will go up in the process. Just a thought. :)

Return to General Discussion