Outpost no build zone?!

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Neosky5k

Outpost no build zone?!

Post by Neosky5k » 09 Jun 2020, 06:03

Is there a reason we can build anywhere near an outpost? Like I can build a lamp post near the Trading post??!?!???

Is there some mechanic I'm unaware of, or something we are trying to keep trolls from?

So I'm asking, is there a reason for it, and if not that you can think of, then can we please be able to place things, like lamps and such. I mean, even non RPers would appreciate being able to use some of that space?

Arrakis

Re: Outpost no build zone?!

Post by Arrakis » 09 Jun 2020, 13:00

Hey. We have increased the radius of the area occupied by outposts to prevent certain exploits that were frequently used before the wipe.

Makab21774

Re: Outpost no build zone?!

Post by Makab21774 » 01 Aug 2020, 14:35

Neosky5k wrote:Is there a reason we can build anywhere near an outpost? Like I can build a lamp post near the Trading post??!?!???

Is there some mechanic I'm unaware of, or something we are trying to keep trolls from?

So I'm asking, is there a reason for it, and if not that you can think of, then can we please be able to place things, like lamps and such. I mean, even non RPers would appreciate being able to use some of that space?

Hi buddy, as of now that has been expanded and I feel that it is was one of the best decisions taken.

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson

Return to General Discussion