[USTZ] Looking for Cooperative Gamplay PVP/PVE - Recruit Me

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Voodeux

[USTZ] Looking for Cooperative Gamplay PVP/PVE - Recruit Me

Post by Voodeux » 21 Sep 2014, 13:37

Hey there. I'm a fairly older semi foul mouthed prior service US Marine with an interest in cooperative gameplay. I help manage a small (75 - 100 member) gaming community but LiF:YO isn't going to be something they concentrate on. I think the game is fantastic and I'm looking to get involved with another group to enjoy whatever comes in the development of LiF. I'm looking for a community with Teamspeak and one that doesn't mind that I stream pretty much anytime I'm on the computer.

If this sounds ok with you then shoot me a mail!

Thanks much.

Jimi aka Voodeux_Thatyoudo

PS - I'm in the Central Timezone

Greatjon

Re: [USTZ] Looking for Cooperative Gamplay PVP/PVE - Recruit

Post by Greatjon » 26 Sep 2014, 14:41

Hello all, i noticed alot of you guys placing applications all over the forums and if you are in a clan or a guild already then i apologize for wasting your time.
My name is Greatjon, and im the Duke of York. House York is part of the Kingdom of England: here is a link if you dont know who we are .
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/kingdom-of-england-call-to-arms-t2514/

We have currently got around 50-70 members, with around 20 in game on a regular basis. We are looking for mature dedicated players who are willing to work with us.'
We have made some serious progress in game and are underway with construction of bigger and better things.

If what i say interests any of you and you wish to join just add me on steam: Greatjon45
or put an app on our website:
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/kingdom-of-england-call-to-arms-t2514/
or come to our teamspeak: rccclan.com:9988

Commander Harold Godwinson

Order of the Knights Templar

Return to Guild Recruitment