[Falkenwatch]

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Falke88
Alpha Tester

[Falkenwatch]

Post by Falke88 » 16 Dec 2013, 08:53

Infos about the guild: topic528/

THE COUNCIL (Rank - Name, Title)
Jarl - Falk88
Highlord - Cian, Chancellor
Highlord - DalixKhan, Commander

MEMBERS (Status - Name, Rank and Profession)
Kinsmen - Razurik, Recruit
Kinsmen - Mad Imp, Recruit
Kinsmen - Bhurak, Recruit

Applicant - Sarils
Applicant - Weunty

FRIENDS (Name - Clan)

Who we are:

Falkenwatch is a Norse themed clan forming to create a practical roleplay kingdom for the MMORPG Life is Feudal. We are a highly motivated clan of current and former military members from countries all around the World. We aim to bring our expertise, experience, and passion for gaming into creating a diverse clan capable of holding the line as serious contenders for recognition as a player kingdom in Life is Feudal.

Recruitment Goals:

Falkenwatch isn't just a clan for current and former military. We aim recruit anyone who considering themselves mature, fun, and capable of matching us in our gaming passion and discipline. Our primary goal is to have a balanced cross section of European and North American players. If you feel that you are ready to join a clan that holds itself to high standards of teamwork and pvp excellence then you have come to the right place. If your interested in becoming a team member of Falkenwatch then please register on our forums and place an application in our recruitment section. Feel free to contact Cian or Falke with a forum pm if you have specific questions about the clan.

Organization:

Falkenwatch will be divided into two skill sets for our members. Before we get into the specifics, please note that we do not intend to force anyone to follow a particular play style. We have setup our organization so that you can do whatever you find interesting while being able to fit into a specific primary role based on what you enjoy. Falkenwatch is going to be divided into a series of rank structures split between the PVP oriented players and the crafting oriented players. Below is a brief description of the duties of each group and how they will be organized.

Military Branch- The military branch will be led by a Chieftain who will be responsible for training, organizing events, and conducting PVP raids, and discouraging unwanted settlers within our lands. If you want to be part of the sword arm of Jarl Falke's Kingdom, then the military branch is for you. The branch will further be organized into fighting groups with a focus on individual team work within three man fighting teams. These fighting teams will train together constantly and only mix with other teams in larger battles or when a team member is unavailable. Larger teams will be led by the Chieftain or his Captains.

Commerce Branch- This branch will focus on pouring fuel into the economic engine of the Falkenwatch. In this branch, members will be organized by their particular skills. Each primary skill group Metal Working, Wood Working, etc will be organized by a Nobleman who heads up the crafters in that particular skill area. All the noblemen will be overseen by the High Chancellor and his assistant the Lord Chamberlain. The Chancellor and Lord Chamberlain will oversea the gathering of materials, construction of the town, and the stockpiling of weapons, armor, food, and other items for the town. The commerce branch will also include individuals tasked with the responsibility of trade in the future. Finally, the commerce branch also includes the City Militia. The City Militia is comprised of all members of the commerce branch. The militia is called up on a voluntary basis to assist the Military branch in excursions against enemy lands or on a mandatory basis if the city proper is attacked. Much like the military branch, the Commerce Branch militia will fight in three man teams under the leadership of one of the Noblemen selected by the Chancellor to serve as the Militia Commander.

Kingdom Goals:

Falkenwatch aims to be more than just a single clan city state in the world of Life is Feudal. We are currently putting in place the structure to create a full practical roleplay kingdom for launch. This roleplay kingdom will consist of multiple city states under the leadership of a Jarl. Each Jarl, the Captain of the King's Guard, his Chancellor, his Chief religious figure, and other select persons will form a High Counsel designed to advise the king and help guide the direction of the kingdom. King Falke will serve as both the Jarl of Falkenwatch and the Lord of our Kingdom. We aim to create a practical roleplay kingdom that keeps the political scene in our designed lands interesting and entertaining for both our members and the greater Life is Feudal community.

Religious Themes:

As of yet we have not discussed our religious themes for Life is Feudal. We feel that adding in a religious order may add some entertainment for our members and therefore may be in the cards in the future. At this point, we have not established a religious structure and it may be a while before we do so. We are seriously considering the idea if enough of our members find the topic interesting enough to pursue.

Geographical Considerations:

We are trying to stick with a Norse theme. Any prospective members must be aware than we will likely establish ourselves in environments that are traditionally Norse in nature. We will attempt to establish the initial city of Falkenwatch in Snowy Mountainous portions of the map. Barring that there are no suitable locations we will focus on creating a coastal city with access to good mountains and resources so we can eventually do ship borne raiding and trading. If your interested in potential high seas piracy and burning down other coastal villages, we might what you are looking for.

If you want to join us - contact Dalix, Falke88 or Cian

Synn86

Re: [Falkenwatch]

Post by Synn86 » 17 Dec 2013, 13:29

Reporting for duty (Now that I have real interwebs again) So throw something ya need done my way Falke :D

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 06 Feb 2014, 17:30

Wanted to push the recruitment here! Alpha is coming closer and we need brothers sooner than ever!

Join us if you like a mature community!

Sarils
Alpha Tester

Post by Sarils » 09 Feb 2014, 20:38

I looking for an alpha acces to join my brother in arms. See you soon.

Sarils

Ente
Alpha Tester

Post by Ente » 25 Apr 2014, 16:55

Is Falkenwacht still activ/recruiting? Im really interrested in joining :D

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 26 Apr 2014, 08:18

yes we are - tho things are went pretty quiet since the Alpha Hype went by :) Just contact me if interested anyhow.

InnocentFarmer
Alpha Tester

Post by InnocentFarmer » 27 Apr 2014, 14:46

I guess conscripts are counted in, Finnish military :P Norse theme sounds like my thing.

Vem

Post by Vem » 15 Sep 2014, 04:41

This guild sounds really awesome. Are you guys looking for new members? If so, can I join?

Heebiejeebie

Post by Heebiejeebie » 18 Sep 2014, 20:01

Still recruting?, like the idea of the guild and its style. Mature original viking from norway, looking for pillage and rape. :beer:

Bizaroblyatt08

Post by Bizaroblyatt08 » 23 Sep 2014, 06:41

This sounds like a great idea. The one thing I'm worried about, selfish but ya gotta be, is would I be actually have opportunity to advance? Because I'm sort of a leader archetype minded person. I'm perfectly fine not being the head honcho, but I'd like to think I could maybe someday work my way up to being a count of a village if I put in my time. I'm going to be dedicated, just want to put my work to a good use lol.

ps, I know this is up front, hope it doesn't come off snobbish or superior though.

Cotroneo

Post by Cotroneo » 28 Sep 2014, 14:58

Application has been submitted to Falke88's PM Box.

Return to Guild Recruitment