Directional Blocking?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Strategos

Directional Blocking?

Post by Strategos » 21 Oct 2014, 22:46

The Title Says it all. How's progress on fixing Combat?

Link to the Duchy of Camorr Official Website:
http://duchyofcamorr.enjin.com/
Link to the Duchy of Camorr thread:
the-gentleman-bastards-t1255/
Link to The Duchy of Camorr Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theduchyofcamorr

Sugam

Re: Directional Blocking?

Post by Sugam » 22 Oct 2014, 04:33

It's not yet. Keep yourself updated in the patches, they will get around to things like that one day.

Sherwood23

Post by Sherwood23 » 22 Oct 2014, 07:07

Move your weapon to intercept foe's weapon. Works sometimes, I believe that's the intentional way to go about blocking. Don't think it's M&B style blocking

BartusPL
Alpha Tester

Post by BartusPL » 22 Oct 2014, 07:39

Sherwood23 wrote:Move your weapon to intercept foe's weapon. Works sometimes, I believe that's the intentional way to go about blocking. Don't think it's M&B style blocking

:good:
Bobik say something about blocking, when you turn block directly in atack way then you take less damage.

Thebumhunter

Post by Thebumhunter » 22 Oct 2014, 09:59

i can 100% say its semi broken well the hitbox is definitely broken or messed up whatever you wanna call it. when you block and you do it right you will get a base amount of damage reduced from the hit buuuut if you can find the extremely tiny hitbox you can block the entire hit and take no damage at all. you will notice it when when you see wood chunks fly off your shield i have done it here and there but it is not dependable at all and really need some work which i do have faith in the devs to fix.

Return to General Discussion