Blue Prints?

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Fiddlers

Blue Prints?

Post by Fiddlers » 25 Oct 2014, 15:54

Right now if you want to place a building in the game you have to terraform the ground by flattening it. As a result , I have to use observe and look at the ground around me and count the squares , then I have to look down and make sure I'm looking at the same square I was looking at on the grid and flatten the way i saw it from observer view. If I get lost , I then have to go back into observer and do the process over again. I'm sure some of you have better methods out there to get through this. Anywho, I just thought that perhaps it would be a convenience if we could along with the observer view get to highlight some of the squares or perhaps be given a sort of tool that can assist us with making the process a bit smoother.

I am uncertain what exactly I am trying to get at right now but hopefully you guys get the gist of it all.

Worldsprayer
Alpha Tester

Re: Blue Prints?

Post by Worldsprayer » 26 Oct 2014, 12:20

Bassically you want the observe overlay to overlay in the main view instead of switching out, I would like to see the observe skill start with a smaller viewable area that grows larger the more skilled you are, thus allopwing skilled surveyers to check a bigger area at a time.
Service is Glory
Death in Service
Death is Glory

Fiddlers

Post by Fiddlers » 27 Oct 2014, 01:19

Hey that's a pretty great idea, I think that's definitely something that should be added like say for example what distinguishes a peasant builder from a skilled architectural builder would be something that you described @ worldsprayer

Jaxomadar

Post by Jaxomadar » 29 Oct 2014, 14:14

Worldsprayer wrote:Bassically you want the observe overlay to overlay in the main view instead of switching out, I would like to see the observe skill start with a smaller viewable area that grows larger the more skilled you are, thus allopwing skilled surveyers to check a bigger area at a time.

I like this idea too. As to blue prints I would be nice to be able to lay the building down but have it that you cannot build it until all the squares it will occupy are flat. This would let you drop it down then work at leveling the area that it will occupy vs the level then lay down the building.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas