Claiming Coop

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Ffw8en

Claiming Coop

Post by Ffw8en » 19 Nov 2014, 20:55

Hi guys,

I was trying to claim my Coop,
but I saw it is possible to claim it, after you already claimed it.
So you can endlessy re-claim your own Coop, what basicly gives you free Authority, Intellect and Constitution.

I think this should be patched fast.

Greetings,

Orsus

Re: Claiming Coop

Post by Orsus » 19 Nov 2014, 23:16

Many of the skills in this game are exploitable like that.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Degrath

Post by Degrath » 20 Nov 2014, 00:09

You are claiming then removing your claim, then reclaiming. I agree it is exploitable this way but its not like it is broken. It is about the same as beating on a training dummy for weapon skill.

Ffw8en

Post by Ffw8en » 20 Nov 2014, 16:22

The problem kinda is, that you can reclaim it instant after you unclaimed it. And you get Authority for unclaiming it. Which gives a free buff for your Authority, Intellect, Constitution.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 20 Nov 2014, 18:47

I mean this is very similar to picking up a log and putting it back down using General Actions, which trains constitution and strength.

I suppose the system should require you to unclaim it, or else limit how many buildings you can claim within a 24 hour period.

Ziong18

Post by Ziong18 » 21 Nov 2014, 04:23

I was under assumption attribute points are limited?? After limit is reached you have to appoint which ones you want to decrease in order to make available points....

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 21 Nov 2014, 09:27

Ziong18 wrote:I was under assumption attribute points are limited?? After limit is reached you have to appoint which ones you want to decrease in order to make available points....

That is correct.

There isn't really an issue here, this is how skill training works in the game currently.
Spam some action untill you have maxed out your skill. Then do the same to the next skill.

Have you tried training Hunting? Just stand in one spot and keep using your tracking skill, you don't even have to follow the tracks.

The Authority skill isn't even used for anything yet. Once the claim system is finished and land can be claimed (or whatever) the skill gain from claiming a house/coop/whatever will most likely be removed.
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

Return to Feedback Section