[NA Buyan] MilitaryGamers.com - Seeking Past/Present US Military Members

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Krevente
Alpha Tester

[NA Buyan] MilitaryGamers.com - Seeking Past/Present US Military Members

Post by Krevente » 19 Dec 2013, 23:12

Greetings from MilitaryGamers!

This is an official recruitment post for MilitaryGamers.com, the world’s premier multi-platform, multi-game online community by and for US military service members.

We’re always looking for men and women, who have either served in the past or are presently serving in any branch of the United States Armed Forces, to join our ranks.

If you would like to learn more about our community, or if you would like to register an account and become a member, please head over to our website at http://www.militarygamers.com. All recruitment is handled via our website. Once you've registered an account and have become a member, you will find information on our forums instructing you on how to join us in game.

About MilitaryGamers.com

Our members hail from every branch of the US military, nearly every occupational specialty, all rates and ranks, from E-1 through O-6, and from duty stations and their homes the world over. We have or have had branches (clans, guilds, corporations, outfits, etc.) in nearly ever major game title since 2007, where we have established a solid, respected name for ourselves. With thousands of members spread across countless games, we think you’ll find that we’re the last gaming community you’ll ever need to join!

Things You Will Find in the Military Gamers Community

Comradery, Esprit de Corps, professionalism, a relaxed, casual atmosphere, and most importantly, folks who "get it”. As our motto, “Tantum Nos Teneo”, states, “Only We Know”.

Things You Won't Find in the Military Gamers Community

Within the MilitaryGamers.com community, you will not find any “realism” units or the like. If that’s what you’re looking for, please look elsewhere. We do not simulate a military environment or organization. We don’t have to. We’ve all “been there, done that”. You won’t find any phony rank structures being worn by people who haven’t earned the right to be addressed as such. We do organize our community staff, and occasionally some game branches using generic military titles, such as “CO”, “XO”, “Officer”, “NCO”, etc. because it is familiar to us and identifies who’s running what within the community. These titles, however, do not magically bestow anyone with the right to expect anyone else to treat them as anything but an equal. We have members from all walks of life, all branches of the service, and of all rates, ranks, statuses, and vocations, and when they cross our doorstep, everyone is treated with equal courtesy and respect. Within the MilitaryGamers.com community you will not find any puffed-up “internet commandos” or teenage “squeekers” giving you orders. Everyone is 18 or older.

About Our LiF: MMO Branch:

Vitals

Style: PvX
Comms: Discord
Requirements: Current and Former US Military
Currently apart of the Kingdom of Hyperion in Server 6 of NA Buyan server.
Last edited by Krevente on 22 Jan 2018, 06:10, edited 3 times in total.

Arrakis

Re: MilitaryGamers.com

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2013, 23:16

Hello there Vitals. So you got my message I see and I must admit, you are really quick, that's good. :D

I hope your guild will succeed here and that we will make an alliance.

If you want to join my alliance of guilds then take a look here: alliance-and-pacts-t535/

And sign up ;) Or we can discuss some peace treaty or something, it's up to you.

Cheers mate.

WilsonMG

Post by WilsonMG » 20 Dec 2013, 01:21

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this game's development. It seems like a good fit for what a lot of the folks in our community are into these days.

Zeekez

Post by Zeekez » 20 Dec 2013, 01:29

Rawr I wanna build things and stab things! :beer:

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Dec 2013, 01:30

Zeekez wrote:Rawr I wanna build things and stab things! :beer:

There will be plenty of things to build and plenty of people to stab, I just hope that you will be friendly for us :D

WilsonMG

Post by WilsonMG » 21 Dec 2013, 19:28

I find the art design refreshing in Life is Feudal. With so many games that have over-the-top outfits and weapons these days, I find it's harder to find games with decent graphics that keep a realistic feel to the world and items. I also hate "magic" in games of any sort. Loving what I've seen so far.

XeroCoolUSN

Post by XeroCoolUSN » 21 Dec 2013, 19:33

Looking good so far, will definitely be following this game

Thilonys
Beta Tester

Post by Thilonys » 22 Dec 2013, 07:47

Hello my name is Thilonys and I officially unofficially approve this post. :)

Whats up folks Thil from mg just throwing my 2 cents worth in. I've been looking for a non-magic mmo for some time i love mount&blade and am looking forward to this game. Cant wait to see how it plays.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 24 Dec 2013, 22:05

This could really serve as our first big joint game together with SSR since Mortal Online. GW2 was okay, but it didn't have the open sandbox elements that make our two communities really shine.

Looking forward to getting our hands on the game.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 Dec 2013, 22:07

Krevente wrote:Looking forward to getting our hands on the game.

Wanting to get your hands on the game >>> Donation >>> Getting your hands on the game >>> Orgasm

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 25 Dec 2013, 18:44

Donation has already occurred. Currently waiting on orgasm then, I guess :D

FishMG

Post by FishMG » 29 Dec 2013, 18:23

Can not wait to check it out. Looks great.

Wheezy

Post by Wheezy » 05 Jan 2014, 20:47

Really stoked about this one.

Worldsprayer
Alpha Tester

Post by Worldsprayer » 07 Jan 2014, 00:18

Ive been following MG for a while, but hadn't found a game that sparked my interest in joining a "group". Well I found one, and hope to dive on in with stabby, buildy, bury..y, and more stabby adventures!
Service is Glory
Death in Service
Death is Glory

WilsonMG

Post by WilsonMG » 08 Jan 2014, 16:45

Awesome! Come get signed up for your membership if you haven't already. We've got people into just about everything out there at the moment.

Rohaan
Devoted Believer

Post by Rohaan » 09 Jan 2014, 09:44

FishMG wrote:Can not wait to check it out. Looks great.

Man they let just anybody in here!!!!!

AericMorte

Post by AericMorte » 14 Jan 2014, 06:25

I'm really happy our friends from MG will be playing this game as well. Who will stand against Silver Sun Republic when our most steadfast allies are so close at hand?

Kamulus

Post by Kamulus » 17 Jan 2014, 20:38

STABBY STABBY BUILDY! :evil:

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 17 Jan 2014, 21:45

Shit, now that Kam is here we have the beginning of our Heavy Weapons team :)

Seppuku
Alpha Tester

Post by Seppuku » 15 Feb 2014, 15:16

*Stab*
Cimmerian Mercenary

Wheezy

Post by Wheezy » 17 Feb 2014, 15:29

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting anywhere near as much love as it is, considering the amount of love this game is getting on the MG forum.

Castinar
Alpha Tester

Post by Castinar » 17 Feb 2014, 23:07

Getting closer to alpha! Alpha Forums unleashed! Looking forward to joining some of you! Looks like this week is a real possibility!

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: MilitaryGamers.com - Current and Former US Military

Post by Krevente » 23 Feb 2014, 17:18

Task Force Viper meeting tonight on the MG TeamSpeak 3. More details in the announcements section on the forums. One of the topics I'm hoping to cover is how we'll implement this system in Life is Feudal.

So far we've done it on a limited basis in Planetside 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, but it will see full implementation in LiF.

Castinar
Alpha Tester

Post by Castinar » 06 Mar 2014, 21:40

Well...just in time for alpha, I had to replace my MoBo...got a bit of a CPU and graphics upgrade while I was at it....now locked and loaded --- ready to kick this thing off!

Any thoughts of how we're going to meet up in game? Maybe pick a map grid and start heading toward it or something?

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 07 Mar 2014, 03:45

We'll be implementing Joint Task Force Viper which is our way of using crosstalk on TeamSpeak 3 to coordinate through people designated as Battle Managers and others as Controllers in each group.

I've also got a few BLUFOR/REDFOR tracker apps that we can use between the Kingdom as a whole.

RemnantSiX

Post by RemnantSiX » 11 Jul 2014, 08:39

Looks like you guys got a good thing going (except SSR is beating you on bumps). Always good to see us expanding either way. This is one of the best and longest running groups I've ever been a part of. Can't go wrong with MG.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 23 Jul 2014, 20:06

We'll be rolling together (MG and SSR) in the Alpha, so just hop on down to our channels when the test goes live tomorrow. Details are available on the MG forums if you want to get a head start and folks aren't around TS3.

Added » 04 Sep 2014, 20:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4khkIU ... e=youtu.be

Video interview I did at SOE Live 2014 with streamer, Trex about MilitaryGamers.com and Silver Sun Republic. Quick overview of what we're out there doing between the two guilds.
Last edited by Arrakis on 05 Sep 2014, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merging double-post

Red1

Post by Red1 » 13 Sep 2014, 20:07

How exactly does one go about buying into this game at the moment?

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 16 Sep 2014, 05:03

You'll have to wait until LiF:YO is available on steam to get in on it otherwise make a donation for alpha similar to what Elite:Dangerous and some other games in development are doing.

Docgunt
Devoted Believer

Post by Docgunt » 29 Sep 2014, 21:43

It's out on Steam...get it while it's hot!

We're always looking for more faces over here!

Return to Guild Recruitment