Make Kingdoms / more islands

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

BjornLothbrok

Make Kingdoms / more islands

Post by BjornLothbrok » 31 Mar 2015, 00:35

Me and my friend have talk a lot about what we hope to see in the future from LIF and we both agree that it would be better if there were some kind of kingdoms that you could be plage to. .

We suggest that:

Make 2 more islands and make each island into a kingdom for each race and make a building were you can craft boats and use the boat too sail to the other island and trait, raid or attack the other kingdoms and then if you play alone you will still feel like you are playing with all the other players on the island and you can all help and stand site by site then the attack will come or help gathering wood to boats that will need a lot off wood to make.

Raid or attack over sea:
Each kingdom will have a king and you can only sail to a other island if you are loyal(allignment) to the king and it should just be and event of some kind ones a week and there will be a clock in the corner to count down so all can be ready and make preparation for the war(boats,weapons,defence) were a island can attack a other island in 3 hours or something like that and raid what they can get and sail back with the stuff they got and the clock will say when they can attack and the king must click on a button which island they are gonna attack and they can only go to that island maybe. .

you allignment will fall if you kill people on your island but it will go up if you kill players then you are attacker other kingdoms or then defending your own kingdoms from intruders. .

Revann1
True Believer

Re: Make Kingdoms / more islands

Post by Revann1 » 31 Mar 2015, 03:31

what.....

Alauzios

Post by Alauzios » 31 Mar 2015, 11:04

the main idea is to have nothing predetermined , but the players determine things .
it completely out of scope.
go play wow .

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 31 Mar 2015, 19:54

The alignment system is based on Piety and the game's form of religion and closeness to the god/gods. Kingdoms are not gods and the gods value all human life equally (please do not start some religious debate, this is the religion in the video game).

The system you are describing is one most commonly referred to as a Faction System. I believe the developers plan such a system for the MMO in the future, with the ability for different realms and kingdoms to set specific laws as they see fit. The laws will likely be tied into a faction relation system, but I doubt if it will tie into the alignment system. Again, not trying to get into a religious debate, however the idea is that Man's laws exist but do not have any bearing on the gods' laws.

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 02 Apr 2015, 10:46

Revann1 wrote:what.....

I'm with my old friend here....what

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 02 Apr 2015, 12:35

OP is asking for a seperate island for each individual starter "Race specific", making basically an NPC controlled faction system, call it red, green, blue. So:

1. make 3 Racial Islands.

2. No aligment loss for killing enemy factions. Raising aligment for kill opposing faction, lower alignment for kill same race

3. Make islands no travel for negative alignment players, isolating "outlaws" to their own racial islands. In this statement he describes needing a faction relation system.

Mostly he's wanting Racial enforced pvp. I hate that, more sand out of the box. I hate restrictions, Judgement Hour is already annoying. It's already becoming the carebear servers, with only a couple as true 24 hour judgements so open PvP free for all.

Sebas555

Post by Sebas555 » 02 Apr 2015, 12:51

I think he is not familiar with the sandbox concept... :pardon:

But ironically, the sandbox concept provides him the opportunity to create is little RP scenario... 8-)

MickeySmith

Post by MickeySmith » 02 Apr 2015, 22:02

I like the idea there are no npcs in the game with no loot drop system. To me that is what makes the game unique. Everything in the world is player driven.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas