!WE WANT IT LIST!

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Bhalin17

Re: !WE WANT IT LIST!

Post by Bhalin17 » 04 Apr 2015, 11:02

• A tool for politics would be great
"I will gut your balls!"

EternalFarmer

Post by EternalFarmer » 04 Apr 2015, 17:15

I would be very thankful if some or all of the following could be added to the wish-list:
- Body temperature (can become sick/die if too Cold or too warm)
- Thirst (can dehydrate, especially in dry/hot areas)
- Climate zones (Cold/Winter to the North, Hot/desert to the South)
- Different crops/minerals/spices/animals in different regions of the map to encourage Exploration and trade
- Exotic Wildlife (elephants, crocodiles, lions, tigers, polar bears)
- NPC Strongholds (With/without walls, varying degrees of infantry/Archers/artillery/cavalry present to defend)
- Builder/carpenter can make Message Boards on city square or outside city (so passers-by can read Messages, job/trade offers and rumours posted there)
- Customizable coat of arms (to be put on Shields/seals/banners)

Thank you!

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 04 Apr 2015, 17:59

Why do you want NPCs ? I really do not get why SO MUCH people want NPCs in a game that is supposed to be player-ran ONLY. Aren't you confident that just other players won't be enough ?

Razoreqx

Post by Razoreqx » 04 Apr 2015, 18:13

LordWiese wrote:.......Little demanding

lol. working on many of these game mechanics in MODS. Its a daunting task, and I think the OP is going to need to wait and see what the community brings to the YO version.

I expect many server teams wont share their mods to create a uniqueness to their servers, but im sure there are a few contributors out there.

Our player base came up with over 100 ideas for additions to the game. I'll be lucky to get half those in. People need to understand MODS are slow and resource intensive due to the nature of an API versus actually being compiled into an engine.

As far as the NPC city and NPC characters. The only purpose we'll be using them for is personal vendors where players can sell their wares while away.
Razors Edge
A Life is Feudal Persistent World
http://razors-edge.org
22 Custom MODS / Custom Graphics models Planned. Visit our Gallery.

Bhalin17

Post by Bhalin17 » 08 Apr 2015, 22:33

Going to add the new mentioned points to the front liste in the next days :beer:
"I will gut your balls!"

Bhalin17

Post by Bhalin17 » 11 Apr 2015, 13:00

Started a voting!

http://lifeisfeudal.com/Discussions/que ... -want-list

Lets get it started! Give it a "Like" :beer:
"I will gut your balls!"

Archize1

Post by Archize1 » 15 Apr 2015, 22:13

Hoshiqua wrote:Why do you want NPCs ? I really do not get why SO MUCH people want NPCs in a game that is supposed to be player-ran ONLY. Aren't you confident that just other players won't be enough ?

I don't think people want a ton of NPC's, just enough so you can get some weapon skills going without relying on simulated combat.. I don't think people necessarily want drops from them, either.

Tore_Hund

Post by Tore_Hund » 22 Apr 2015, 12:03

LARGE MAP SIZE FOR Life is Feudal your own or some new custom maps.

This map is way to small for 64 players and has now start to get boring.

Life is Feudal your own:
* New map
* Larger size map
* Let server have more players then 64. 100 - 200 players please.
In that way we can have large guilds and more fun!

Bhalin17

Post by Bhalin17 » 22 Apr 2015, 20:25

Tore_Hund wrote:LARGE MAP SIZE FOR Life is Feudal your own or some new custom maps.

This map is way to small for 64 players and has now start to get boring.

Life is Feudal your own:
* New map
* Larger size map
* Let server have more players then 64. 100 - 200 players please.
In that way we can have large guilds and more fun!

Would love to see that but in the current state of the game it would be a Lagfestival.
"I will gut your balls!"

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 25 Apr 2015, 13:02

YO is made for small scale gameplay, and is not realy appropriate for large guild politics and warfare. MMO will be made for that.

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 16 May 2015, 07:12

Archize1 wrote:
Hoshiqua wrote:Why do you want NPCs ? I really do not get why SO MUCH people want NPCs in a game that is supposed to be player-ran ONLY. Aren't you confident that just other players won't be enough ?

I don't think people want a ton of NPC's, just enough so you can get some weapon skills going without relying on simulated combat.. I don't think people necessarily want drops from them, either.

If/When they get the Training Dummy and Archery Target working as practice targets that give a small amount of skill when struck, this will no longer be a concern.

Perhaps put that up on the list? Fully implement the practice targets to add a small amount of skill, up to a maximum 40 or so. Shouldn't be able to master a combat skill with them, but I think just above the 30 mark would be nice.

Stahlslacks

Post by Stahlslacks » 16 May 2015, 11:40

What people seem to not realise is that lif:yo is more of a test than anything else and i would not be angery if they put it to one side and focused on the mmo. Which will be far far superior in ever way!!!

If thwy still spent time on lif:yo the mmo wouldnt be as good.

I myself very much support these suggestions, but i have a feelinf they will would have added these features anyway if yiu hadnt have posted this.....

Cowboy124aa

Post by Cowboy124aa » 17 May 2015, 04:22

How about mine entrance ways and shoring along the length (would require wood) for every three blocks.
Docks for boats
Simple tall torches (branch, grass) to light areas for working at night that can be stuck in the ground.

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 17 May 2015, 04:47

Cowboy124aa wrote:How about mine entrance ways and shoring along the length (would require wood) for every three blocks.
Docks for boats
Simple tall torches (branch, grass) to light areas for working at night that can be stuck in the ground.

Torches are already in game and as of 0.3.0.0 implemented and functioning. guilds-and-their-claims-and-torches-0-3-0-0-t12026/

Lamp Posts also work as a source of light, though lamps as of yet not able to be used by themselves.

Cowboy124aa

Post by Cowboy124aa » 17 May 2015, 11:35

Willbonney wrote:
Cowboy124aa wrote:How about mine entrance ways and shoring along the length (would require wood) for every three blocks.
Docks for boats

Torches are already in game and as of 0.3.0.0 implemented and functioning. guilds-and-their-claims-and-torches-0-3-0-0-t12026/

Lamp Posts also work as a source of light, though lamps as of yet not able to be used by themselves.

Not that type of torch (hand touch) I am taking about a simple torch on top of a pole, like the lamp post but easier to make and less costly

Weaky

Post by Weaky » 19 May 2015, 02:03

I want hoplite/spartan set armor. :D

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 19 May 2015, 14:17

Weaky wrote:I want hoplite/spartan set armor. :D

Clearly: Nope.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Ulfheoinn
True Believer

Post by Ulfheoinn » 19 May 2015, 14:23

Weaky wrote:I want hoplite/spartan set armor. :D

Yeah with a two handed sword and crossbow on the back against a full medieval european plate with a glaive/broadsword ?
[BP] Ulf
Óðinn's special warriors, and elite Viking forces

StuntmanBob

Post by StuntmanBob » 19 Oct 2016, 10:04

I think there are some good points and some really obsolete things, some of the things you wish are implemented now. You have to rewrite your list Bhalin17!

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 19 Oct 2016, 14:11

StuntmanBob wrote:I think there are some good points and some really obsolete things, some of the things you wish are implemented now. You have to rewrite your list Bhalin17!

I would hope some of the things are obsolete, the list was made almost a year ago. :)

Roelen

Post by Roelen » 10 Nov 2016, 13:36

Oh please god yes, we need a LOTRO style music system. It would add tons of value to carpentry and animal lore/procuration too if you needed a high rank carpenter to make most instruments, and procuration allowed farmers to gather tendons that were used for strings.

Rnando

Post by Rnando » 10 Nov 2016, 19:11

wow

JTCrowder1
Beta Tester

Post by JTCrowder1 » 13 Nov 2016, 23:46

I want you to reduce the "can't interact with shit within 3 damned weeks of the starter city" radius.

Overburdened, so I have to walk for 2 god damned hours to drop 30 dirt because you wanted to place 4,000 houses no one is going to use because you can't interact with shit except the front door.

Just add "You cannot drop that here. Would you like to destroy it?"

JTCrowder1
Beta Tester

Post by JTCrowder1 » 13 Nov 2016, 23:53

Roelen wrote:Oh please god yes, we need a LOTRO style music system. It would add tons of value to carpentry and animal lore/procuration too if you needed a high rank carpenter to make most instruments, and procuration allowed farmers to gather tendons that were used for strings.

GOD SNORE

Vedixsz

Post by Vedixsz » 17 Nov 2016, 13:42

Why would you want religion... more specifically why would you want real religions like cristianity and islam... That is the stupidest suggestion i have ever heard. Devs, please dont add this shit into the game.

If you feel offended or whatever im sorry but i dont care, religion is borderline cancerous in real life so please dont bring it into something as innocent as a game.

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 17 Nov 2016, 18:25

Vedixsz wrote:Why would you want religion... more specifically why would you want real religions like cristianity and islam... That is the stupidest suggestion i have ever heard. Devs, please dont add this shit into the game.

If you feel offended or whatever im sorry but i dont care, religion is borderline cancerous in real life so please dont bring it into something as innocent as a game.

This is medieval game - the religion played very big part of the process. It's not like we need real life religion, but ingame lore one will benefit the MMO with the mechanics that come with it.

Vedixsz

Post by Vedixsz » 17 Nov 2016, 18:32

Sharana wrote:
Vedixsz wrote:Why would you want religion... more specifically why would you want real religions like cristianity and islam... That is the stupidest suggestion i have ever heard. Devs, please dont add this shit into the game.

This is medieval game - the religion played very big part of the process. It's not like we need real life religion, but ingame lore one will benefit the MMO with the mechanics that come with it.

Well i wouldnt be opposed to made up religions. That i would actually be okay with.
But having the real religions in there is asking for a whole lot of unnecessary shit that will get people banned for the stupidest of reasons.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas