'You cannot do anything with this object' help ?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Tayanc12

'You cannot do anything with this object' help ?

Post by Tayanc12 » 01 Sep 2015, 11:41

when im tryng to build somethng i prepare consturction however when i click it to put resources it says 'you cannot do anything with this object' ive already got skills tools and resources to build it however it keep saying this why ????

Arrakis

Re: 'You cannot do anything with this object' help ?

Post by Arrakis » 01 Sep 2015, 13:00

We are already looking into this issue. We would appreciate if you'd help us find out what may be the cause by sharing your client logs in this mantis report: https://lifeisfeudal.com/mantis/view.php?id=3570

HolyHorse
Devoted Believer

Post by HolyHorse » 05 Sep 2015, 08:24

Hey, I got the same problem and the server admins I played on they say problem is my native language has dont have dll the game got. So they say if I change my windows language pack as english it will be fine. Maybe thats a helpfull info for developers.

Weirdg
Zealous Believer

Post by Weirdg » 05 Sep 2015, 09:46

Noticed the other day, that if you click on a structure (Construction/Masonry/Architecture) without a hammer this message will show up. I thought I too was the victim of the reported "You cannot do anything..."-bug, but I wasn't.

HolyHorse
Devoted Believer

Post by HolyHorse » 05 Sep 2015, 12:33

I fix my problem with making windows language as english. And if you follow this steps it will work: Go to "Control Panel"->"Clock, Language, and Region"->"Region and Language"->"Formats" tab. In the "Format" list select English (US) locale and apply the changes and also change the display language or language for non-Unicode programs as a English (US) too.

Return to General Discussion