Chronicles of Eliria

Why this game is better than any other.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Chronicles of Eliria

Post by Hoshiqua » 03 Oct 2015, 21:31

Basically LiF, but very much more hardcore and..

"drama based" MMO. What do I mean by that ?

It's a complicated answer. One example .. In this game, you actually are part of a family. You have an actual mother and father, which will determine partly how your character looks. As you won't choose your family precisely, you could end up having to play as a specific race. Added to that, there is a whole genetics changes mechanic, so players will create new races over time.. but what's dramatic in that is that the fathers and mothers.. are actual players.

You also have permadeath (you don't often really DIE tho, most of the time you can go back to your body, but only a limited number of times..)

There are MANY things that would be way too complex to explain here. All I can say, it will surely interest any gamers amongst you seeking a true challenge.

The aim of this MMO project is to create a very dramatic world. Make each different character live through an interesting story, in a fully sandbox world (as far as I understand), where all is crafted by the players, just like in LiF.

They are currently publishing weekly design journals about key elements of the game, so all is not known yet. You should definitly check their website out !

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/

and if you could register using this friend code (B2AF1B) (no parenthesis), it would be awesome ! By doing so, you give my account influence points, which will make me higher on the priority list on who to give the first keys for testing. :D

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: Chronicles of Eliria

Post by Siegbert » 04 Oct 2015, 15:16

Is it in early alpha or something? I can't find any gameplay footage

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 04 Oct 2015, 15:18

Not even that :D

The project itself just started. I have no idea how fast it is going to develop, but the concept seems cool, and since it was already partly funded by the lead dev himself, it shouldn't really change for.. reasons.

RoboSenshi
Alpha Tester

Post by RoboSenshi » 04 Oct 2015, 17:29

That's a very interesting concept. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Return to Off Topic