Silver Sun Republic LifeisRoleplay.com - RP-PvP [NA - 18+]

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Re: Life is Roleplay - Lif:YO RP-PvP [NA - 18+] Server

Post by Krevente » 20 Oct 2014, 15:01

Join the original and highest populated passworded server with an immersive environment and friendly GMs!

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Post by Hawks » 20 Oct 2014, 15:08

Additionally we're incredibly active, constantly hosting events for SSR and the Server.

Archery Tournament: http://imgur.com/zZn9YIk

Fort Vs Fort Event: http://imgur.com/IJ0NfLL

I'll soon post a SS of our Custom built arena

Come be part of the fun :beer:

http://www.silversunrepublic.com
The Originators of Practical Roleplay

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 22 Oct 2014, 11:21

Working on an information site, LifeisRoleplay.com that will track the stories and factions that rise on the server.

Our activity is still going strong.

Radison
Alpha Tester

Post by Radison » 22 Oct 2014, 19:56

Server is going really well things are in go mode. If you've tried us out don't forget to check out the server rules. Whether you are new or old to the server!

http://www.silversunrepublic.com/forumd ... nformation
===|Www.Silversunrepublic.com|===

Radison
Alpha Tester

Post by Radison » 25 Oct 2014, 20:45

Have some pretty interesting changes coming here in the next few days. I'm very excited to get it out to the public in the Next day.

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Post by Hawks » 29 Oct 2014, 13:23

SSR now has two servers :Yahoo!: This one and another using Life is Balanced mods, shout out to Maegfaer for the awesome job thus far!

Dartlurion

Post by Dartlurion » 19 Nov 2014, 14:58

Hey guys thanks for the invite to the guild. Server looks wonderful, looking forward to running around with u all.

Isin

Post by Isin » 20 Nov 2014, 21:46

population 0

Beeskee
Alpha Tester

Post by Beeskee » 25 Nov 2014, 17:10

I've been playing, I've met some great folks so far, it's been fun. :)

Azerath
Alpha Tester

Post by Azerath » 04 Mar 2015, 03:40

I'm looking to start the activity back up on this server.

Looking for ppl who want to RP Priests/Monks of the Church of Requesta.

Also looking for people to play mercenaries protecting the afore mentioned Priests/Monks.

Finally, an organized bandit population would be welcome as well.

Thank you,
Az
Caelitus Mihi Vires

Hawks
Alpha Tester

Post by Hawks » 10 Mar 2015, 13:09

Join the Bandits today :beer:

Our Objectives: We do what we must to survive. We live for one anther and for no ones else's rules or society. We don't look to destroy (even though we're capable), we seek to control, abuse and gain from others.

As Bandits we can't terrorize too often or plunder too hard. We need to leave society enough hope so they can rebuild and grow and we take it away from them again and again. Until our bellies are full and our purse is filled, we wont stop until we choose to do so.

For more information sign up on our forums: www.silversunrepublic.com

Demiwar
Devoted Believer

Post by Demiwar » 10 Mar 2015, 17:32

Windswept Village is looking for players who wish to roleplay peasants working their way up the economic ladder (or just staying a peasant). We are starting as a rag tag group of poor vagabonds, looking to one another for a home and safety from the roaming bandits.

The village will be light-moderate RP in the sense of text speech, but will have an overarching storyline written overtime for your character to react to. There will be room as we expand to rise in social rankings, attain political offices and achieve the ultimate success, mass riches and a glorious estate.

Players must be willing to submit to the overarching storyline and not get to big to fast. We are not looking for 24/7 players that want to build a glorious right away only to grow tired and move to another server. We will start in shacks and work small amounts of land. Over time we will develop our characters in a semi-realistic manner.

Shoot me a PM if interested in this faction.

Crazymajor

Post by Crazymajor » 28 May 2015, 00:20

Is the server dead because I cant find it? I tried direct connect but I just got 'Waiting for server' forever. I also tried searching the server list for names starting with S but I didnt find the server name anywhere.

Markss

Post by Markss » 16 Jul 2015, 10:05

I also can't find your server in the game's server list. Is your server is down or has another name.

Varya

Post by Varya » 27 Aug 2015, 18:18

So, what should I do to join the RP server?

I've been looking for a server with actual roleplay in LiF without success so far

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 02 Oct 2015, 05:53

We're working to bring it back again. We entered into the Best City/Fort Contest, so we have something built up.

We'll more likely be jumping back in during November when our actual brick and mortar gaming store opens in El Paso, Texas and our current SCA event season ends. Right now we're busy running around doing live steel and rattan heavy melee combat in RL :D

Azerath
Alpha Tester

Post by Azerath » 17 Oct 2015, 01:25

We've been "jousting," kinda.

Seems that ppl can only be knocked off if they run into something though.
Caelitus Mihi Vires

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 16 Nov 2015, 20:34

We'll be back up for LiF:YO release. We are more event driven and do things like holding court, host/heralding tournaments and adding an extra layer to RP and PvP creating an immersive experience.

Radison
Alpha Tester

Re: Silver Sun Republic LifeisRoleplay.com - RP-PvP [NA - 18+]

Post by Radison » 20 Nov 2015, 12:03

Unto the populace of the world and citizens of the Republic does Radison McDougal, Prime minister, send greetings during these sanguine times.

The harvest has ended, the hunters are home, and battle-tide is fast approaching. This Sunday at 8:00pm Central His Excellency Bernardo De'Medici will be hosting a Grand Court for all to attend. There will be new business and old. The future of the Republic begins here. In the World that we all live in and the virtual. If you haven't come back and checked out the new build of Life is Feudal; now is the time. Life is Role-play and no one does it better then us.

I call on you each to join us in revelry, in combat and in games at the Request's Gambit! Sunday night in our new settlement, we shall hold a tourney to showcase both the amazing new looks of our Kingdom(Server) and the glorious warriors of the Republic that grace our battlefields of past and future. I am honored to work with some of the most incredible artisans in the Republic and they will be providing gifts worthy of the Gods of Old.

I hope to find skilled gamblers in attendance. Will you put you coins in the hands of fate and strike it rich?

For warriors, we invite you to challenge yourself against worthy opponent, the Pit of Blood. Further, you and your opponent face the trickling sands of time, in addition to each other. Fail to find victory before the last sand falls, and you both fall to Scythe of Death. There is worthy reward indeed for those that rise to such challenge! Anyone willing to fight in the tournament will find that Requesta has gifted them the skills and might to shed the blood of your foe.

The Tournament will be in the following format:

Round One: Sword and Board (best two out three)

Round Two: Spear (best two out three)

Round Three: Weapon of Choice (best two out three)

Final Round: Daggers (best two out three)

This Tournament will Crown the Champion of the Republic. Can you stand toe to toe with ME, I challenge all of the Republic.

In Service,

Radison McDougal

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 28 Nov 2015, 23:54

We have a pretty dedicated core group of Silver Sun Republic and MilitaryGamers.com players. Tournaments with full court and heralded matches are held every Sunday.

Radison
Alpha Tester

Post by Radison » 29 Nov 2015, 06:18

Unto the populace of the world and citizens of the Republic does Radison McDougal, Prime minister, send greetings during these glorious times.

Winter has come and now is the time to test yourself. This Sunday at 8:00pm Central, His Grace, Bernardo De'Medici will be hosting a Court for all to attend. There will be new business with the future of the Republic beginning here. If you haven't checked out the new build of Life is Feudal; now is the time. Life is Role-play and no one does it better then us.

I call on you each to join us in revelry, in combat and in games. Sunday night at the list field, we shall hold a tourney for our warriors of the Republic. Warriors, we invite you to challenge yourself against worthy opponents in the Pit of Blood. Anyone willing to fight in the tournament will find that Requesta has gifted them the skills and might to shed the blood of your foe.

The Tournament will be in the following format:

Round One: Sword and Board (best two out three)
Round Two: Single Sword (best two out three)
Round Three: Two-Handed Sword (best two out three)
Final Round: Maces (best two out three)

In Service,
Radison McDougal

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 06 Dec 2015, 23:06

We're hosting the same format of tournament tonight on our server. Come join us and experience the immersion and thrill of a fully heralded tournament.

Hel_Lhound

Post by Hel_Lhound » 26 Dec 2015, 19:01

hey guys trying to find an active rp server just wondering is this one is still active and is noob friendly

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 19 Feb 2016, 05:03

We're relaunching the server tomorrow as LifeisRoleplay.com Hyperion Total War. Wessex and SSR will be putting together an RP server with events, tournaments and hosting Royal Court together. We will also host military drills to begin preparation for the MMO.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 24 Mar 2016, 19:30

Military drill is a regular thing on Sundays and soon we'll be hosting periodic courts and tournaments to help drive the RP on the server. If you're interested in being a part of the Kingdom of Hyperion, now is the time to get to know people on the server.

Mediaflare

Post by Mediaflare » 10 Apr 2016, 15:46

Hey just confirming before we migrate to a different server, are you still an active RP community?

Radison
Alpha Tester

Post by Radison » 15 Apr 2016, 03:24

Haven't had a chance to jump onto the server with you guys, yet, Mediaflare, but I'm happy you all are joining us. This weekend is pretty crazy, but next week things will pick up after a lot of us are done with helping run the local Comic Con.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 18 Apr 2016, 23:59

Combat League has been moved to 9 PM on the server. Check out our forums for more info!

Annykey86

Post by Annykey86 » 10 Jul 2023, 08:38

I agree that our life is very similar to a role-playing game. However, in real life, finding love is much more difficult.

Return to RP Servers