the first quest

Discussion of the game lore and medieval ages.

Moderator: Lore Masters

Airco

the first quest

Post by Airco » 25 Dec 2015, 08:36

As i was walking on the top of the mountain i sa a quest in the center of the world that needed my attention.
fearless i changed my directions and went onwards to my quest, what was it and what could it be!
as i moved closer to it i couldent think of anything what it could be, all i new is it was bright, sooo bright, it was easyer to spot than a signal fire.
reaching my destination did not stop me from wondering what it could be.
i noticed it was a lamp post that was shineing as bright as the sun, so bright that i was standing 10meters from it and it was already hurting my eyes.
it was clearly this lamppost was possed bye demons!
fearing the strength of these demons i called up on a friend to support me on this dangerous quest, upon his arrival my biggest fear became reality.
he could not see the demons, this made it clear for me, it was me whom the demons where after and only me!
i had to fullfill my quest on my own and face the demons myself whit no support of any other arms at my side.
fearless as i was i walked towards to lamp post, crossing the edge of the radiant light darkness came over me.
i started wondering if my mind was already loosing the battle against the demon of the light, to check upon my sanity i took some steps back, back out of the radiant light and as soon as i left the light so did the night turn into day asif the sun never had set.
knowing my mind was stil whit me i once again aproached the light, crossed the border wich was marked bye the radiant light and once again darkness fell upon me, knowing my sanity was not to be question anymore i new this was just proof of my fear that it where demons haunting the lamp post!
"these demons wil not scare me!" i taught to myself.
i moved on so close to the lamp post, i could almost touch it.
it was awfully bright and dark as night at the same time.
truely a sign of demons in my land.
knowing i had to slay these demons to keep my residents safe i pushed on whit my quest, whit some slight fear of demons takeing a hold of my soul i touched the lamp post and bravely turnd off the light!
as soon as the light was off the night made way for the day once again.
curiosly as i am i wonderd "would the demons return if i turnd on the light?" wondering i did so turning on the light i did!
bhut ellas no demons to return, no more demons to slay.
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2
Cpu: intel I5-4690 3.5Ghz
Cpu cooler: thermaltake Frio Extreme Silent 14 Dual
Mem: Corsair 16gb, Cmy16gx3m2a2133c11r
Gpu: Geforce 970, Asus STRIX GTX970 DC2OC 4GD5
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
HD: SAMSUNG 75E250RW SSD 850 EVO 250 GB

Return to Lore Section