Nexodus | New 1/9/16 | Ultra Dedi | 24/7 Judgement hour | 24/7 Active Admins

TaylorMarlow

Nexodus | New 1/9/16 | Ultra Dedi | 24/7 Judgement hour | 24/7 Active Admins

Post by TaylorMarlow » 10 Jan 2016, 04:15

Please click out if you can't handle serious thought processing.

Welcome welcome, if you clicked this you are one of the thousands of people who complain about the insufficient amount of PvP in this game. You probably also frown at the sight of Judgement hour. I ask, why?

What if you could play on a server where it's properly managed with 5+ admins you didn't have to worry about someone breaking the rules or binge killing you over and over because it's 5am and they think they can get away with it?

What if you weren't limited to just attacking people outside of their walls? The answer: 24/7 Judgement Hour -- but Gaz, everyone's going to murder eachother on sight and it's going to be a bloodbath and nobody is going to accomplish anything and the server is going to fall apart-- well I say that's false, and the experience you had with this game is about to change.

Here at Nexodus Laboratories we have invented a new system of play, for those who are willing to enjoy the game on a PvE/PvP basis, with a sense of end game accomplishment and pvp warfare. We aren't necessarily all about PvP, but we feel in a medieval environment it is crucial to sustaining a healthy player base.

But Gaz, how do you prevent a group of trolls from coming on the server and murdering everything I have while I sleep? The Answer:

Admins/Compensation system- so if an admin is always on, what's there to worry about?

A compensation system is necessary for judgement hour and all servers have neglected to have one. If someone griefs you, or breaks the rules. You simply tell an admin and the admin will be generally smart enough to tell your not lying. We host a TeamSpeak server so you always have close access to one. Here's the info: feudal.tsservers.com

We allow people to build staircases up your walls, because of the lack of siege equipment in the game at the moment. But again, not just willy nilly, you must have a roleplay reason or it's considered death matching.

Did I mention this server runs on godly hardware?

I want to express the fact that we have our server paid for 6 months and assure you we will not be shutting down anytime soon. We will be the top running server in a few weeks, we guarantee.

We literally spent all the money from our piggy bank to host a server for this game, we were just sick and tired of people ordering from blue fang solutions and understand what true hardware means and can do for this buggy ♥♥♥ game. Morning lag? that's a thing of the past. Your blue fangs hosted server doesn't scare me, pal. Our server specs are as follows:

I7-6700K, 32 GB Ram, 2x SSD Raid, 1GBPS Port - Literally ZERO Lag. Redundancy Boys!

Server Rules: Let's talk about them.. But I want to link you to it and sorry for that, it's a lot to read but we'd like to let you know we're in the process of creating a professional website to host this content and we're going to clean it up soon, so stay tuned.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zt8 ... 7KtI8/edit

So seriously, grab your wives, grab your kids, ask your friends and tell them to join Nexodus

Our IP: 104.128.49.186:28000

SERVER STATS:
Skills & Stats Multiplier: 5
Skill Cap: 2000
Terra-forming Speed: 5.0
Crafting Period: 60
Animal Breeding period: 60
Plant Cycle: 2.0
Animal Count: 100
Judgement: 24 horus a day

Return to Modded Servers