[Claim] Wayah Bald - A Monastery

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Jar

[Claim] Wayah Bald - A Monastery

Post by Jar » 19 Jan 2016, 16:07

** I've started a new claim on the US Realm of Nidavellir server, and I am looking for some guys or gals to join me and assist in the construction, and grow our claim. This is an RP server, and already there are some inter-guild politics forming.

- Information -

Situated in the South Central region of the Realm, Wayah Bald sits atop a treeless mountain, looking down upon the world below. Construction is moving fast, and the Bald promises to host a thriving settlement. Founded by Abbot Caleth Tanner, it is now a stable and thriving monastery. Wayah Bald is now looking for hardworking Brothers and Sisters to join us in our way of life, promoting good will in the realm. Of course, us monks need protection too, so those seeking redemption can help redeem their favor with the Gods by defending the monastery. We hope to become a center of trade and politics in the South. The Bald is a pious settlement, and we take care to preserve peace and our favor with the Gods at all costs.

- Jobs -

Wayah Bald is currently looking for someone to fill the following roles.

Metalworker
Herbalist
Hunter
Farmer
Leatherworker

- OOC -

If interested in joining Wayah Bald, please let me know, here, what role you are interested in, and how much experience you have with the game. Being new is okay, I would just like to know how I can help you learn to do what you need to do. Please be sure that you read and are aware of the server rules, as all members are expected to abide by these.

I am using Discord to host voice channels for the guild, and links can be provided for that later.

Last edited by Jar on 12 Feb 2016, 23:24, edited 4 times in total.

Bmccall444

Re: [New Guild] Wayah Bald

Post by Bmccall444 » 20 Jan 2016, 23:29

I would be interested in Leatherworking. I have only about 16-20 hours of playtime logged but I have a pretty good grasp on all the basics, though I still have some to learn.

Looking forward to joining you guys and help as much as I can.

Jar

Post by Jar » 21 Jan 2016, 14:11

Awesome! Glad you're interested. I will send you a PM with my Steam ID.

Boldraug

Post by Boldraug » 04 Feb 2016, 00:46

Would you by chance still be looking for members? I've gotten the game recently, and I'm still getting the hang of everything. But I believe I would be interested in becoming an Herbalist/Alchemist if you wouldn't mind.

Should you choose to reach me through Steam, my ID is Boldraug.

I'd be delighted to hear back! :)

Jar

Post by Jar » 12 Feb 2016, 23:21

I've made some changes to the original post. Wayah Bald is now a monastery IC, and looking for fellow monks to join us.

Karkath

Re: [Claim] Wayah Bald - A Monastery

Post by Karkath » 12 Feb 2016, 23:25

Hello my name is Karkath and I wish to join your guild as a Metalworker.
I do have some experience with the game such as the crafting system and basic controls, but I still have much to learn and I am looking for guilds that welcome people like me with open arms. I would be most pleased for a response! My Steam ID is Karkath by the way! Thanks!

Jar

Post by Jar » 13 Feb 2016, 20:51

Awesome, I added you. We'd be happy to take you in :)

Verkenner

Post by Verkenner » 13 Mar 2016, 15:19

Hi i would like to join as a farmer. If you are interested. I have about twenty to thirty hours of gameplay under the belt. But the hermit life is getting me down a bit on the current server. Would like to learn more about the finer points of gameplay.

Return to Guild Recruitment