La Orden and allies

A place for alpha & beta testers to show off their screenshots, videos and streams from the Closed Beta

Sani
True Believer

La Orden and allies

Post by Sani » 09 May 2016, 20:20

Icekillah

Re: La Orden and allies

Post by Icekillah » 25 May 2016, 22:03

Awsome video!
Super sad to see all the boxes being used, but its understandable. looks like it was a great battle!

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 25 May 2016, 22:44

It is on a full pvp server as I remember it without any rules :D Great video btw La Orden :)

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 25 May 2016, 23:11

as i heard, they were 2x-3x outnumbered defenders.... so not so much honor ....

p.s.
actually - it was not in alfa or beta, it was non in MMO - it was in YO- so it should not be in this forum part....
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 26 May 2016, 07:31

Karabas wrote:as i heard, they were 2x-3x outnumbered defenders.... so not so much honor ....

I would say that is completly normal. If you can you would always want to stack the odds in your favor.

And besides, in an even fight defenders will always have the advantage, unless you can catch them completly off guard which is impossible during JH as everyone is keeping watch.
If you've built a good base, have enough arrows and naptha pots, and some knowledge of how to use said arrows and naptha pots, the defenders should be able to hold off 2-3 times their numbers.

With defending sieges right now I see two normal "mistakes":
1. The biggest problem for defends normally is that they have build a way bigger base then they have the manpower to defend. Unless you can field 10-15 guys you need to make sure to limit the options for the attackers so you can funnel them into killingfields.
2. As soon as someone starts attacking from one side most guilds will rush all their players to defend that side, leaving the back completly open to sneak attacks. Making sure to have eyes on all sides even if one side is taking a pounding is SO important. 2-3 guys can easly sneak up behind the base, sapper charge a hole, then cause enough chaos among the defenders to allow the rest of the attackers to get in.

Zoey
Zealous Believer

Post by Zoey » 03 Jun 2016, 13:43

Karabas wrote:as i heard, they were 2x-3x outnumbered defenders.... so not so much honor ....

~ 5 people were on the defensive (+/- crash). Others simply could not join to full server. And this video, it seems, not one JH ... But it made interesting :)

Return to Beta Leaks