(USA) The Purge-PVP-No Rules,No Trolls-Timid? DONT ENTER-10/4

Speeva22

(USA) The Purge-PVP-No Rules,No Trolls-Timid? DONT ENTER-10/4

Post by Speeva22 » 06 Oct 2016, 01:21

*THE PURGE*

Welcome to eden, where you have been dropped and now must survive. You have everything you need to survive in this vast land, along with the knowledge of creating iconic towns and cities. With the world at your fingertips, do u make it your home or battlefield? Well here at The Purge, we say make your home, and then go kill someone. Seriously, this game is litered with RP servers that have more rules than school. This server was paid and brought to you for the simple reason to not have any rules or limits, just within the game.

Now, I did say that there are no rules in this server, but that dosent exclude common sense. If you feel like you need to be a asshole, then do it with your actions, not with the global chat, local chat, or the in-game mic. We are all human, and some dont take well to verbal punishment as others dont care. Rule of thumb(should of been the rules of the wrist), u get 3 strikes and ur gone.
With that being said, please when you go on raids and killing sprees, do not attack a person and/or town more than 3 times a day, REAL TIME. that is my only rule people, please respect it.

GMs
(in-game characters)

Dorian Marx

Xaeden Nasutes

Encrypted

Re: (USA) The Purge-PVP-No Rules,No Trolls-Timid? DONT ENTER-10/4

Post by Encrypted » 06 Oct 2016, 03:54

Come join the fun! There is nothing but fun and games on our server. Don't like the GM? KILL HIM!!!

Someone looks at you wrong when your trying to make a trade?
KILL HIM!!!

Big talk, little people?
KILL HIM!!!

This server is for the people that know this is a game and is not REAL life... So don't act like if you die, you lose your life. IF you think to die is a waste then stop playing the game. This game is a PVP based game. I don't know if you noticed, but there isn't really any PVE.

Suck it up my friends, join us in this awesome adventure.

(GM's do not use GM mode to play the game. The only time GM will be used is to fix bugs, and to use the ban hammer if required. Which will take a LOT of shit to get banned.)

NOW JOIN US YOU SLACKERS!!! :fool:

Return to PvP Servers