LiF:YO to MMO

A place for alpha & beta testers to show off their screenshots, videos and streams from the Closed Beta

LiF:YO to MMO

Post by Ville » 12 Nov 2016, 13:02

I have few questions:

1: Has anyone any ideas when is next draw for MMO beta tests? I (like many others) would REALLY like to get involved.

2: I missed that activation in last beta wave. Can I still "activate" my YO game key to get better changes to get this place in next beta wave?

3: Where can I find this YO game key? I cant find it from Steam or my email.

Thanks to all those who have time to answer these questions! :)

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: LiF:YO to MMO

Post by Wookiee420 » 12 Nov 2016, 14:22

Ville wrote:I have few questions:

1: Has anyone any ideas when is next draw for MMO beta tests? I (like many others) would REALLY like to get involved.

2: I missed that activation in last beta wave. Can I still "activate" my YO game key to get better changes to get this place in next beta wave?

3: Where can I find this YO game key? I cant find it from Steam or my email.

Thanks to all those who have time to answer these questions! :)

1) Then next draw is when it occurs, maybe next friday, maybe after that. With a project this intense its just easier for them to tell us things as they occur rather than setting a date and not knowing if they will follow through, we will all get a chance to beta test the game, patience is a virtue.

2)Just go to your settings and activate your account. There is no "activating a key" you link your accounts and it checks steam if you have the game and it authorizes the account.

3)As far as I know that "game key" is for other things than beta. If you look at the forums, it seems that your account just becomes blue and you have access. Even if you get an email I have never seen him nor anyone say a word about entering any code.

Post by Ville » 12 Nov 2016, 16:50

Ok, I was a little confused from this GAME KEY ACTIVATION in top right corner under my username > settings. But there was under OAuth Links this "Add Link with Steam Account" where it could be done. Hope to get place in next beta wave! :Yahoo!: Thx!!!

Gazzooks

Post by Gazzooks » 13 Nov 2016, 10:36

2)Just go to your settings and activate your account. There is no "activating a key" you link your accounts and it checks steam if you have the game and it authorizes the account.

In regards to this, Where can I check my account to activate it? I have the game and playing it and I also run a dedicated server.

Post by Ville » 13 Nov 2016, 12:07

Gazzooks wrote:

In regards to this, Where can I check my account to activate it? I have the game and playing it and I also run a dedicated server.

1. Go to lifeisfeudal.com
2. Sign in your account from top right corner. Register if not done it before.
3. When signed in, at top right corner is your name. Under that, choose SETTINGS.
4. From OAuth Links, choose ADD LINK WITH STEAM ACCOUNT.
5. Do as told. Add your STEAM username and password (There is a warning that this site is not part of STEAM or VALVE but don´t be scared, there is some info about security as well), you get some email with code, use that code and so on. Can´t remember all...
6. Your LiF:YO should be now activated!
7. If it doesn´t work, take a breath, drink some beer and try again! :beer:

Gazzooks

Post by Gazzooks » 14 Nov 2016, 18:10

Done and Done;

My account wasn't linked with Steam. All is well In LiF:YO. Thank you

Mangkubumi

Post by Mangkubumi » 25 Nov 2016, 21:06

Hey there,

I'm prompted to write some key code which i could not find. Do we get it in our email or something? Cheers :D

Johnno13

Post by Johnno13 » 25 Nov 2016, 23:24

Karma_Null
Beta Tester

Post by Karma_Null » 01 Dec 2016, 12:35

Is this function works now "OAuth Links"?
my friends can't verify anything

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 01 Dec 2016, 13:23

Cheffa wrote:Is this function works now "OAuth Links"?
my friends can't verify anything

Functionality to link different accounts to a LiF account is currently being developed, but there's a workaround that should work:

- login to lifeisfeudal.com using Steam service http://take.ms/OxHwA
    - choose the correct Steam account (info is taken from your browser's temp files)
    - on a "validate access" step select you existing LiF account/email

Return to Beta Leaks