Add 3D Items / Objects

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own
Deus-X-Incognita

Add 3D Items / Objects

Post by Deus-X-Incognita » 27 Sep 2016, 23:51

I am looking for a way to add new 3D items to a server. The first tries didn't work. I think it has to do with the meshes in some xml files, and / or with the materials that are for example in the materials.cs file.

Can someone explain please, what is necessary, to add a custom item to a Life is feudal server?
My first step would be little changes in textures of items, but I do not only want the texture changed, but want to have both versions, the original AND the changed version.
I get to the point of having the icon in the game, and I can TRY to equip something if it is coded for that for example, but there is some link missing so that it really works.

If anyone can help me where the missing link is located for additional 3D object, like other boats or armors, it would be really nice.
German RP Server

Arzin
Beta Tester

Re: Add 3D Items / Objects

Post by Arzin » 02 Dec 2016, 17:54

I might add full "mod" modified post related to how to add new items tho, but atm im busy still fixing the errors i get close with adding new items...

You use discord or ts ?

Little spoiler:

RetroLogi

Post by RetroLogi » 02 Dec 2016, 18:02

Is possible to explain procedur in this post?

Arzin
Beta Tester

Post by Arzin » 02 Dec 2016, 18:15

NB: deleted tutorial for some cases... send pm if you need on
Last edited by Arzin on 05 Dec 2016, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.

Alakar
Beta Tester

Post by Alakar » 03 Dec 2016, 01:19

Arzin wrote:I might add full "mod" modified post related to how to add new items tho, but atm im busy still fixing the errors i get close with adding new items...

You use discord or ts ?

Little spoiler:

Thanks for ripping off things my group paid for the license rights to import into the game. This is exacly the reason why we stopped doing this, people just will steal it.

-Alakar
http://www.arkhaya.com/

Return to Game mods