Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Christinakelton999
Zealous Believer

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Christinakelton999 » 14 Dec 2016, 19:32

So sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find a clear answer.

94. If I own LIF:YO do I now own a copy of the MMO or are you just giving YO owners access to the beta for a limited time?
  • Answer: As an owner of LiF:YO you will receive free character ticket upon MMO release. This basically means free access to the full game.
95. From what I understand the ticket to the mainland can be gifted to a friend. Does that ticket give them access to the beta for a limited time or make them an owner of a copy of the MMO?
  • Answer: This ticket is a consumable item that is used to transfer one character to the mainland and unlocks the full game for a player.
96. Are these tickets to the mainland usable by people who do not own LIF:YO? Or are these tickets merely a mechanism for porting existing characters from YO to the MMO?
  • Answer: If a player does not own LiF:YO, he will not receive free character ticket. He will have to buy one.

Thank you for your patience, new to forums. ^_^

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 15 Dec 2016, 02:49

97. just wondering if "what is premium status and currency" has been answered yet? i'm guessing the premium status will be some sort of permanent skill multiplier until it expires, but that is just a guess clarification would be appreciated, cheers.
  • Answer: Nothing certain yet.

Leez
True Believer

Post by Leez » 17 Dec 2016, 02:24

98. I have Lif Yo for more than 2 years, and I bought believer, yet i still didn't get my key for CBT MMO?
  • Answer: There are no keys. You already have access and you received link to game launcher in the email message. If for some reason you did not receive that email, you can download game client from here.

ElHombre
True Believer

Post by ElHombre » 17 Dec 2016, 17:53

99. I´m a bit angry about what i´m seeing nowadays. This game was not suposed to be a paytowin.

What means "consumables? Like 100 quality raviolis for skill faster? (kind of p2w)

What means premium account for 30 days? Like you can buy some vip offers or something or get skilled faster? (p2w)

What about god favours? Like if i pay for get alignemnt reseted? (p2w)

I really like your game but this tricky movement... The only thing i know for sure is that if i pay 30 euros i get another char in the mmo, but i would be buying blinded. 30 euro for get acces to beta test...

...No more comments about this instead of betatesters is a job that YOU should pay

Do whatever you want with your game, but explain something if you want me to REPURCHASE the game.

You said before 15 january you will explain this, ok, i´ll wait, and if you do things right i´ll probably buy a bronze package just for help developers, not for the premium shit, but if i see a minimum of p2w i will uninstall inmediately

Brendank
True Believer

Post by Brendank » 19 Dec 2016, 07:02

reffering to question 98, I also bought believe and owned Lif Yo for over 1 year yet I don't have access to the launcher still, I also responded to the email that says I have access to the mmo, but I never got instructions on where to download the launcher

MandE
True Believer

Post by MandE » 19 Dec 2016, 10:32

@Brendank Did you activate the beta access link provided in the email you got? If YES, then just follow the link in question 98 and donwload the client from there. If not, you should activate the link first.

Syrovatka.david
True Believer

Post by Syrovatka.david » 19 Dec 2016, 21:33

Hi there, how exactly do I get the discount for having YO. Where am I suppose to link my steam acc?

Thank you
  • Answer: Functionality to link different accounts to a LiF account is still being developed. Please try this workaround:

- login to http://lifeisfeudal.com using Steam service http://take.ms/OxHwA
      - choose correct Steam account (info is taken from you browser's temp files)
      - on a "validate access" step select you existing LiF account/email

Orthe

Post by Orthe » 21 Dec 2016, 05:16

Is it possible Instead of getting an additional LIF:YO Key, can we just get a LIF:Forest Key in exchange of that? As it is a cheaper then LIF:YO copy anyways?
  • Answer: We have not developed Forest Village, we are only its publishers.

Agluk
True Believer

Post by Agluk » 26 Dec 2016, 11:57

Syrovatka.david wrote:Hi there, how exactly do I get the discount for having YO. Where am I suppose to link my steam acc?

Thank you
  • Answer: Functionality to link different accounts to a LiF account is still being developed. Please try this workaround:

- login to http://lifeisfeudal.com using Steam service http://take.ms/OxHwA
      - choose correct Steam account (info is taken from you browser's temp files)
      - on a "validate access" step select you existing LiF account/email

Hello.
I logged on my Steam account, but the discount does not appear. LiF:YO, of course, was acquired. What should I do?
  • Answer: Please follow these steps to contact Xsolla support regarding this issue

- 1. Open https://play.lifeisfeudal.com/
      - 2. Click 'Buy pack'
      - 3. Click 'Contact us' on the bottom left side of the window
      - 4. Choose between Submiting a ticket and a Live Chat

Nightborder
True Believer

Post by Nightborder » 27 Dec 2016, 07:27

I get the game yesterday (bronze),but I cant find my believer pck things.What I am missing? And no "believer" forum title?
  • Answer: Seems like the pack is not activated on your account yet. Check post above and contact Xsolla if you didn't receive an email yet.

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 28 Dec 2016, 00:36

i have bought the Zealous Believer pack so i know i will get 3 tickets plus 1 for already owning LiF:YO, If i activate my free YO key to another steam account can i give myself the free ticket that will come with that copy to have 5 tickets total?

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 28 Dec 2016, 00:50

Bakb0ne wrote:i have bought the Zealous Believer pack so i know i will get 3 tickets plus 1 for already owning LiF:YO, If i activate my free YO key to another steam account can i give myself the free ticket that will come with that copy to have 5 tickets total?

I would double check things, if I am not mistaken you cannot transfer your YO, just the tickets.

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 28 Dec 2016, 04:38

Wookiee420 wrote:
Bakb0ne wrote:i have bought the Zealous Believer pack so i know i will get 3 tickets plus 1 for already owning LiF:YO, If i activate my free YO key to another steam account can i give myself the free ticket that will come with that copy to have 5 tickets total?

I would double check things, if I am not mistaken you cannot transfer your YO, just the tickets.

Re-read what i wrote, i already own YO, and because i bought the Gold package i received another steam key for YO.

Each copy of YO will include a ticket, what i was asking was if i set up another steam account with the new YO key, when that account gets its free ticket, will i be able to transfer it to my original account for a total of 5 tickets (3 from gold, 1 from my YO, 1 from the other YO)

LeandroAmorim

Post by LeandroAmorim » 29 Dec 2016, 00:36

I already owned a copy of LiF:YO and bought the bronze supporter pack. Will I get 2 tickets to mainland or Just one?
  • Answer: You will receive two tickets.

Ole
Devoted Believer

Post by Ole » 29 Dec 2016, 06:42

Hey Bobik,

I own already the bronzepack and Yo, is it possible to upgrade my pack to silver or gold ?
Last edited by Ole on 29 Dec 2016, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 29 Dec 2016, 07:06

Bakb0ne wrote:
Wookiee420 wrote:

Re-read what i wrote, i already own YO, and because i bought the Gold package i received another steam key for YO.

Each copy of YO will include a ticket, what i was asking was if i set up another steam account with the new YO key, when that account gets its free ticket, will i be able to transfer it to my original account for a total of 5 tickets (3 from gold, 1 from my YO, 1 from the other YO)

Doesnt matter what you wrote, you can not transfer the YO. For this reason I did not buy that package, but if you read this message and check the email you will see that the YO Bonus Key is non transferable.
Re: Digital copy of LIF:YO for sale just $10 AUD (Aussie dollars).

Post by Saar » 09 Dec 2016, 03:02
Caution, you're not allowed to sell your bonus key. It's write on the mail with your digital key

Life is Feudal: Your Own - Bonus Key (not for sale)

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 29 Dec 2016, 10:51

Wookiee420 wrote:
Bakb0ne wrote:

Doesnt matter what you wrote, you can not transfer the YO. For this reason I did not buy that package, but if you read this message and check the email you will see that the YO Bonus Key is non transferable.
Re: Digital copy of LIF:YO for sale just $10 AUD (Aussie dollars).

Post by Saar » 09 Dec 2016, 03:02
Caution, you're not allowed to sell your bonus key. It's write on the mail with your digital key

Life is Feudal: Your Own - Bonus Key (not for sale)

5. 2nd and 3rd package include LiF:YO, so their price is high. Aren't there similar options for those who have YO and don't want to play for 2nd one just the get the other stuff?

Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy ;)

from Bobik himself on the first page of this thread.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 30 Dec 2016, 21:46

106. Character advance creation : as we have more than one character ticket, only one character creation or as much as tickets we have ?
  • Answer: You create as many characters as you want (up to 10 per account). But you need one ticket to move one character to the main continent.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 04 Jan 2017, 22:06

I was asking about this :

We get few tickets but how many name reservation we get ?

Negan
Devoted Believer

Post by Negan » 05 Jan 2017, 13:32

Good afternoon, I have a few questions.
I bought the bronze pack and I own LIF: I then have 2 tickets for the launch and 720 GF. For now everything is understood.
I have now won a SILVER account in a draw.
If I activate the silver key will I lose the 720 GF or add to the 1080GF that the silver account brings? Would they make a total of 1800GF in my account?

Second part. Due to the above mentioned would have 4 tickets right? 2 of these tickets I would like to give them to some friends, how is it possible to transfer the tickets?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english
  • Answer: GF from packs will summarize, so you will have 1800GF in total.

Thoralf Fintjen

Post by Thoralf Fintjen » 05 Jan 2017, 14:53

Hi,

I'm quite sure this must have been answered somewhere, but there are so many questions AND anwers (you guys are great at this). So, here Igo again...

107. Is it correct, that I will have Access to the (next in line) beta wave #2, if I own a copy of LiF:YO on steam?
  • Answer: Yes, as an owner of LiF:YO you will receive access to beta wave #2, along with one free character ticket upon MMO release.
108. If so, do I have to do anything other than linking my steam account with my account on lifeisfeudal.com?
  • Answer: Your game ownership must be verified. You might need to contact Xsolla support to verify it.

Thanks in advance...

Thoralf

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 07 Jan 2017, 09:57

109. I was asking about this :

We get few tickets but how many name reservation we get ? :beer:
  • Answer: Probably one nickname. But we might review it once we get closer to open beta.

Mage
Zealous Believer

Post by Mage » 12 Jan 2017, 14:30

Okay, its clear for me that the key on the gold pack is not sellable. But i saw ppl saying that we can give it away to friends or to ppl on forum, make someone happy. I'm in that mood, so am i allowed to give this key to a friend?

Thanks

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 12 Jan 2017, 15:40

@Mage, Yep, It's your OWN key (already answerred by devs)

Mage
Zealous Believer

Post by Mage » 12 Jan 2017, 19:03

Saar wrote:@Mage, Yep, It's your OWN key (already answerred by devs)

Oh, i missd that! Thanks man

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 14 Jan 2017, 08:30

So the supporter Packs are a way to get the MMO without buying LiF YO? Is there any advantage, i.e. can the supporter pack-buyers enter the game earlier than us regulars?

I don't really see the advantage of a supporter pack right now. LiF YO owners get some ingame currency as well as a slot for 1 character. We'll also be joining beta in wave #2 from how I understand it.

How is the bronze supporter pack in any way better than if you buy LiF YO and get the future benefits from owning the core game?

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 14 Jan 2017, 09:08

Kapustin_Yar wrote:So the supporter Packs are a way to get the MMO without buying LiF YO? Is there any advantage, i.e. can the supporter pack-buyers enter the game earlier than us regulars?

I don't really see the advantage of a supporter pack right now. LiF YO owners get some ingame currency as well as a slot for 1 character. We'll also be joining beta in wave #2 from how I understand it.

How is the bronze supporter pack in any way better than if you buy LiF YO and get the future benefits from owning the core game?

Buying any supporter pack gets you into the current beta (wave1)

LiF:YO owners will get access to beta (wave2) when it arrives.

JTCrowder1
Beta Tester

Post by JTCrowder1 » 19 Jan 2017, 16:59

Can you explain what "consumables" are instead of just calling them consumables?

I don't understand the expectation of "Buy this and we'll tell you what you paid for later."

And can you confirm that what you're asking is, "Buy a premium account, and we'll tell you what it is later, and buy premium currency, and we'll tell you what it's for later"?

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 20 Jan 2017, 08:15

JTCrowder1 wrote:Can you explain what "consumables" are instead of just calling them consumables?

I don't understand the expectation of "Buy this and we'll tell you what you paid for later."

And can you confirm that what you're asking is, "Buy a premium account, and we'll tell you what it is later, and buy premium currency, and we'll tell you what it's for later"?

You won't buy them now without buying full pack that includes many other helpful stuff (at least MMO CBT access).

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 26 Jan 2017, 20:56

110. I already had the access to the beta test, as I bought a pack, can I give the paid access to one of my guild member ? if yes, how ?
  • Answer: It would be possible only if the supporter package was activated on your friend's account.

Return to General Discussion