When will Beta Invite come to me?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Moerti84
True Believer

When will Beta Invite come to me?

Post by Moerti84 » 18 Dec 2016, 05:05

Hey Guys!

I bought LiF in 2014 and now I bought the MMO entrance, too.

Could anyone tell me when my Beta Invite will come and how it will come?

Thanks for answers and best regards
Moerti

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: When will Beta Invite come to me?

Post by Wookiee420 » 18 Dec 2016, 06:55

a human will give you access to the beta forum and your name will change color, because its a human sometimes it takes a few hours

Moerti84
True Believer

Post by Moerti84 » 18 Dec 2016, 08:07

Thank you for your answer.

And will I get a notification via E Mail or how will I recognize when I am invited for the closed beta?

Syspy
True Believer

Post by Syspy » 18 Dec 2016, 11:46

Hi i have the same Problem i bought it but i have no rights to open the link :(

Symbol_91
True Believer

Post by Symbol_91 » 18 Dec 2016, 14:59

Same problem. Buy and activate game account about 15 min ago, and can't understand how to download the game client or get the game activation code.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Dec 2016, 15:34

Arrakis wrote:Download the client from here: alpha-beta-testing-forums/

ZyZYKhv
True Believer

Post by ZyZYKhv » 27 Dec 2016, 13:47

I have same problem like topic sstarter. I have buy the game and now cant download it. When i try to follow the link that you gave to us, it says "you are not authorized to see that", can you give me permision to see Closed Beta link to downloading the client.

WulfricTheRed
Devoted Believer

Post by WulfricTheRed » 08 Jan 2017, 02:22

I'm having the same issue. When will i get a link sent with download link and details for joining the beta?

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 08 Jan 2017, 07:36

Arrakis wrote:

Hi already owned LIF: YO but went ahead and bought the zeilous believer tier package to help you guys out. Just need to be able to access the link. Thanks!

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 08 Jan 2017, 09:32

Derekwsparks wrote:
Arrakis wrote:

Hi already owned LIF: YO but went ahead and bought the zeilous believer tier package to help you guys out. Just need to be able to access the link. Thanks!

It is Russian holidays right now, they all took vacation for it and the game is down. I am sure the first chance someone is back in the office you will get access. The beta will be back online sometime beginning of February.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 08 Jan 2017, 09:59

Derekwsparks wrote:Hi already owned LIF: YO but went ahead and bought the zeilous believer tier package to help you guys out. Just need to be able to access the link. Thanks!

There you go - alpha-beta-testing-forums/

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 08 Jan 2017, 18:41

Arrakis wrote:
Derekwsparks wrote:Hi already owned LIF: YO but went ahead and bought the zeilous believer tier package to help you guys out. Just need to be able to access the link. Thanks!

There you go - alpha-beta-testing-forums/

Thanks Mate.

WulfricTheRed
Devoted Believer

Post by WulfricTheRed » 12 Jan 2017, 06:23

Been waiting a week now. Still no email/info about how to join early access. Why the hell would i buy a game early otherwise... ridiculous.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 12 Jan 2017, 07:45

WulfricTheRed wrote:Been waiting a week now. Still no email/info about how to join early access. Why the hell would i buy a game early otherwise... ridiculous.

You will never get an email with download, none of us did, the download link is literally a comment about yours. You are already a believer so you are part of the beta, the game is down right now, it went down Dec 28th for New Years and Russian holidays. They are very close to finishing the 64 bit version of the client as well as other fixes that the two weeks of testing told them. When everything is implemented the game will come back online, hopefully the last week of January or first of February.

Since you took attitude, i feel you have a thick skin and I can talk to you bluntly without you getting insulted. First, you got a response multiple times here telling you to go to the alpha/beta forums. Second, the forums are overflowing with this information, including developer blogs and messages on multiple different threads in this forum, if you would have taken a second to look you would have seen this, you also would have seen that the game is down for maintenance this month. Third, here is the link once again for you alpha-beta-testing-forums/

Vandalzd

Post by Vandalzd » 15 Feb 2017, 09:13

So back in September 2014 when we were buying LIF:YO it was announced that we are buying both YO and MMO, are you telling me that things have changed and I have to buy MMO again?

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 15 Feb 2017, 15:43

Vandalzd wrote:So back in September 2014 when we were buying LIF:YO it was announced that we are buying both YO and MMO, are you telling me that things have changed and I have to buy MMO again?

No, people who bought YO, get into wave#2 of the MMO Beta, which is really more of a soft release, right now we are in wave#1. (YO Owners will also get to play on the official release)

which is more like a couple rounds of alpha testing, considering how unplayable the first incarnation was. unfortunately It is going on longer than they expected, wave#1 is going to be wiped and everyone will start over on Wave#2 which is where the wipes are suppose to end.

Palladin
True Believer

Post by Palladin » 15 Feb 2017, 16:21

for all YO users - just need to wait wave 1 testing. even it have good things (like movement between servers ) it still need to eliminate some bugs (and support more people in one server)
i also prefer to play with more hundreds players, but...

Shealladh
Alpha Tester

Post by Shealladh » 21 Feb 2017, 05:19

Still waiting for my email and link to test :fool:

Now account is pointing to a new zendesk link and doesn't recognise me WTF

But what really ticks me off, is not even an email or curtasy sent to me about news to my email, nada, this is not good sign

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 21 Feb 2017, 18:20

Shealladh wrote:Still waiting for my email and link to test :fool:

But what really ticks me off, is not even an email or curtasy sent to me about news to my email, nada, this is not good sign

closed-beta-client-download-t910/

Shealladh
Alpha Tester

Post by Shealladh » 22 Feb 2017, 04:40

Jakeman wrote:
Shealladh wrote:Still waiting for my email and link to test :fool:

closed-beta-client-download-t910/

Thanks, I eventually found it and was able, after 3 login attempts to get in for about 20 mins. Now error again :(

Was expecting an email or some form of notification of update

Kenis

Post by Kenis » 22 Feb 2017, 05:25

can i have invitation ? i wait this so long :/

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 22 Feb 2017, 16:25

Bananas123 wrote:can i have invitation ? i wait this so long :/

Hello there, I believe you have a misconception on who has access to beta wave 1. There was a random selection of users who received access to beta wave 1 but other than them only users who have purchased one of the believer packs have access. I hope this helps clear up any misunderstandings you may have had.

Return to Newcomer Section