stuck on initialize screen DEVS ?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Rudyalonso69
True Believer

stuck on initialize screen DEVS ?

Post by Rudyalonso69 » 22 Dec 2016, 17:40

I bought this game a few days ago and have not been able to play more than 1 hour this stuck on Initializing screen bug needs to be addressed by the devs like yesterday this is a game hindering bug a lot of people are being affected by it I am able to connect in the wee hours of the morning with no issues then as the day goes by more people connect and then the problems begin it is not our systems the problem is the server capacity. :evil:

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: stuck on initialize screen DEVS ?

Post by Wookiee420 » 22 Dec 2016, 18:57

no server is near capacity, they can hold 200 and as launch day showed they can even hold up to 360 without crash. its a bug that they are figuring out, thats why its beta, do you think they want this issue? dont you agree its in their best interest to fix it? have you tried any of the solutions? have you tried the repair? is your computer up to specs? black screen and initialization do take a little time on my end too, i just watch the console and read what it is doing and it all makes sense with everything it loads and all that, if you pay attention you can see that its a client side issue not a server side issue. but yeah i just sit there and watch it scroll while i have a quick smoke and by the time im done i am in

Rudyalonso69
True Believer

Post by Rudyalonso69 » 23 Dec 2016, 05:14

Wookiee420 wrote:no server is near capacity, they can hold 200 and as launch day showed they can even hold up to 360 without crash. its a bug that they are figuring out, that's why its beta, do you think they want this issue? don't you agree its in their best interest to fix it? have you tried any of the solutions? have you tried the repair? is your computer up to specs? black screen and initialization do take a little time on my end too, I just watch the console and read what it is doing and it all makes sense with everything it loads and all that, if you pay attention you can see that its a client side issue not a server side issue. but yeah I just sit there and watch it scroll while I have a quick smoke and by the time I'm done I am in

I totally understand its a beta and I totally understand I paid $40 bucks to play or test I am not the only one who is having this issue
and this is totally on their side. they need to get this taken care of ASAP
a lot of people this is happening to are new I smell a ton of refunds in the very very neer future this has been happening for over a week now according to the forums and not 1 official DEV post about this issue.... :evil:

Envyfree
True Believer

Post by Envyfree » 24 Dec 2016, 01:35

I opened graphical settings on the character selection screen and turned everything to the max, then disabled the Auto-Adjust feature. Apply then enter. It worked the first time but you'll have to turn everything back down otherwise it will crash in 0.2 seconds after you start walking.

Return to Feedback Section