[BUG] Volley hit location is not accurate for regular arrows

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Nicirin
True Believer

[BUG] Volley hit location is not accurate for regular arrows

Post by Nicirin » 02 Jan 2017, 14:24

Reproduction steps: Start LIF YO server, spawn 10 horses in a circle, equip bow and fire volley of regular arrows at the horses.

Result: Regular Arrows go farther than the marker.

Tested with short bow, comp bow and long bow all red hit markers are inaccurate.

Stats: 60str/60agi bows mastery 100

Blunt, Bodkin and Dull Arrows are all more accurate than standard arrows.

Blunt arrows are by far the most accurate, being able to continue firing at a full bow pull where the volley cursor is after using the ability and still hitting the horses. The regular arrows are the least accurate, followed by the bodkin/broadhead and the dull arrow is the most accurate by far.

Expected Result: Arrows should have the consistent volley accuracy and crosshair position based on arrow type (weight) so you can keep shooting in the general area after a volley.

Luis.osorio619

Re: [BUG] Volley hit location is not accurate for regular arrows

Post by Luis.osorio619 » 06 Jun 2017, 07:48

This seems odd, I havent locked at volley much but I guess you'd want to use the advanced arrows eventually. How did you get 60/60 btw I've been trying for a while did you do specific things to balance it out perfectly?

Maverickg.eve

Re: [BUG] Volley hit location is not accurate for regular arrows

Post by Maverickg.eve » 07 Jun 2017, 11:50

I was testing this myself last night, not to the extent you had, but we had two archers with the same target of one horse. All of our arrows consistently overshot.

In 3 volleys we did not hit the horse. (60 standard arrows)

In my opinion, this makes Volley a useless skill except to give you a nice way to scout with the unique view.

Return to Feedback Section