Open letter to Masons

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

AMPstudio

Re: Open letter to Masons

Post by AMPstudio » 27 Dec 2016, 10:09

Baron_Samedi wrote:Visit a fairy tale the Arkaim. :D
В гостях у сказки :ROFL:

Mido, Carlossg, Kazar this is what your should be proud of the Alliance? You would be kicked out of Heretycs who hates Russians and Sons of Odin who play dirty and we could be friends :friends:

Moyer
Zealous Believer

Post by Moyer » 27 Dec 2016, 22:34

MASONs craft quality lances, thanks for the fight today.

Greatmido
Beta Tester

Post by Greatmido » 27 Dec 2016, 23:00

Just to make it clear to everyone .

no one is a nazi here this is a game and i bet we all enjoy it.

there is no hate to russians,americans,africans,chiinise nationalities cant be part of a game guys, we have lots of russians with us .

and i think only us (both sides) still talking here and posting cool videos .

peace now untill mr. bobik let us again go out and beat each other :beer:

Earl_Dagfinn

Post by Earl_Dagfinn » 05 Jan 2017, 03:49

ToddWuenn wrote:
Earl_Dagfinn wrote:Guilds within the Blood Pact have raided smaller groups before. Why are you acting all sanctimonious now?

Pretty sure there is nothing in that letter about raiding... Yep, reread it and nothing... Its about camping server 25 and griefing smaller groups till they vassalize. (not that any of this against the rules of the game, since there really arent any)

Its time to test the server stability with some good fighting

Of course there's no mention of the blood pact raiding smaller groups in that post. Doesn't mean you haven't though, I and many others have seen firsthand how guilds like Vanirs have raided smaller groups many a time.
Founder of the Dagfinns

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Post by Filipsss » 05 Jan 2017, 13:01

Earl_Dagfinn wrote:
ToddWuenn wrote:
Earl_Dagfinn wrote:Guilds within the Blood Pact have raided smaller groups before. Why are you acting all sanctimonious now?

Pretty sure there is nothing in that letter about raiding... Yep, reread it and nothing... Its about camping server 25 and griefing smaller groups till they vassalize. (not that any of this against the rules of the game, since there really arent any)

Its time to test the server stability with some good fighting

Of course there's no mention of the blood pact raiding smaller groups in that post. Doesn't mean you haven't though, I and many others have seen firsthand how guilds like Vanirs have raided smaller groups many a time.

Shieet, I'm guilty of stealing entire unclaimed field of wheat

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 05 Jan 2017, 23:13

Please come down from your high horse earl. :ROFL: Yes we raid were a pvp group and in YO we raided many groups big and small and honestly were friends with most of the groups we raided. We have fought BIA, Prosperity, DNO, Blood Vikings, etc. Some of the best of those PVP groups have joined us, because we share similar views. many of those small groups have either joined The Blood Pact as members of one of the guilds. No one here is denying that we raid big or small groups. :friends:

Zohann

Post by Zohann » 14 Feb 2017, 12:12

Greatmido wrote:Just to make it clear to everyone .

no one is a nazi here this is a game and i bet we all enjoy it.

there is no hate to russians,americans,africans,chiinise nationalities cant be part of a game guys, we have lots of russians with us .

and i think only us (both sides) still talking here and posting cool videos .

peace now untill mr. bobik let us again go out and beat each other :beer:

Oh, Mido, you are so cute. Such an honest player who wants just a big fight and no dramas. But why then do you publicly allow your guildmates to write dirty shit about your adversaries? Does not look like "avoiding drama" at all.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics