Trailer for wave 2

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Tankoua
Zealous Believer

Trailer for wave 2

Post by Tankoua » 07 Jan 2017, 20:13

Hello,

I am an editor from fan MMO website (http://www.jeuxonline.info/) and i am a fan of LIF : MMO.
I think, it is very good idea, if Bitbox or fan made a trailer for the beta's wave 2, to promote and remind that WAVE 2 of the beta MMO will be open to all players of LIF: YO!

See ya

Saar
Zealous Believer

Re: Trailer for wave 2

Post by Saar » 07 Jan 2017, 21:05

They currently work on a kind of trailer inspired be Eve trailer.
They asking for community help French translation of their request

Ors
True Believer

Post by Ors » 08 Jan 2017, 14:32

Thats a nice Idea.

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 09 Jan 2017, 08:39

I found the quote!

Attention @everyone please. We want to make new promotional video of Life is Feudal:MMO almost in a similar way as EVE Online did it a few years ago, but just with some tweaks and details. Here you can see that EVE video I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0

RnK guys must be VERY familiar with this vid :wink:@Sekmeth [RnK]

So, we ask you, please, to email me (bobik@lifeisfeudal.com) links to videos WITH teamspeak/mumble/skype/discord sound recorded, where something interesting about the game is happening. It should not be ONLY PvP (though it will be nice), but it can also be interesting conversations, discussions of tricky mechanics, hilarious moments in game etc. Everything you think is interesting - send those to me please. You guys are really an awesome community, and I'm personally and our team too are very gratefull for all your help with testing, babysitting and those materials!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas