Veteran player in search of home

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Envyfree
True Believer

Veteran player in search of home

Post by Envyfree » 24 Dec 2016, 15:18

Hey guys, have about 1k hours in the game. I have dabbled in everything, and I tend to go where I am needed in a group. Very experienced PVP wise and am also a great RP'er. Really just looking for a group with voice comms and a laid back attitude. Let me know what's going on!

Daspy11
Beta Tester

Re: Veteran player in search of home

Post by Daspy11 » 24 Dec 2016, 15:30

You're going to get a hundred replies from a number of guilds here since you haven't really specified what you're looking for. I will, of course, recommend Aberons.

We're a friendly, active guild focused on PvP and military force with about 75 members currently enrolled in the MMO. We are twinned with the Kingdom of Vangaria, meaning we can certainly field a force when called to the platter. We're settled in the larger island of server 22, and our base has gone up really fast.

Playerbase is split about 2/3 to 1/3 across Europe and the Americas. I'm no guild veteran, but I've been very welcomed into the guild since I joined.

If you're interested, contact Regnar on his steam and mention the name Teller Therin.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mesomorfe

Bestial

Post by Bestial » 10 Jan 2017, 06:02

We are an australian guild of 70 ,with people from all around the world allied with a russian guild of 80, you are more than welcome to join us, our castle is already made and most of us are skilled up and ready for phase2 of wave 1, , come on our teamspeak to talk if you wish to join. speak soon man.

TS: 43.245.163.15:10020

vukodlac
Beta Tester

Post by vukodlac » 13 Jan 2017, 16:46

Envy from mortal ?

If yes did you are the only one [Envy] on lif ?

if your situation evolve , i recruit "group" and i have a special focus on experianced group with experiance like Mortal online or Darkfall .

more detail here : european-kingdom-of-azamur-t20877/

In contact with :

Return to Guild Recruitment