LEATHER!

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

JohnDoeS

LEATHER!

Post by JohnDoeS » 12 Sep 2016, 14:42

Where the F. is the leather. in this game, and no dont give me the "hunters" gather leather. i have a game with rougly 150 population its almost impossible to keep leather rolling in currently.

Do something, Either give more leather/wild animal.

or let Leather come from Sheep/Cow/Pig what ever. just do some. about the leather problem :D

Darkiger

Re: LEATHER!

Post by Darkiger » 16 Dec 2016, 16:45

How the hell can you be in lack of leather ? I am in year 24 with 62 people and 10'000 leather :shock: :shock:

I cannot get rid of those f*** leather ...

Let's build a caravan and I will send you my leather :D

Darkiger

Post by Darkiger » 31 Dec 2016, 11:00

Now I am low leather (fur) either :x

They are quickly needed for clothes ... if we are in lack of wild animals, then we are in lack of leather.

Please let our farm animals create leather too ... because they should

Troof

Post by Troof » 10 Jan 2017, 04:32

Leather is a problem, i have a 350-400 town and i have to collect from almost all the remaining wild lands to at least keep a third of the people with warm clothes. not to forget that it needs to be shipped where all the weavers are with the wool.. It's indeed tedious.

I'd say just increase the drop of hide a lil bit, it seems the devs want the hides to be rare and i can understand why.

Additionally finally let cows drop hides when killed in the pasture.

Pbox

Post by Pbox » 10 Jan 2017, 13:26

Darkiger wrote:Please let our farm animals create leather too ... because they should

There is a mod for that.

(Although, admittedly, not specifically for that -- it's a big bundle that among many other things changes the pastures. But maybe the other changes are also to your taste.)

Darkiger

Post by Darkiger » 20 Jan 2017, 13:26

This is just no more possible to progress in this game with so less leather (fur) ...

I cannot produce warn clothes for my people and every winter they die ... :shock:

After the new patch, the mod for more leather does not work anymore :cry:

Return to Suggestions and Ideas