Horse healing

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Asimov

Horse healing

Post by Asimov » 26 Jan 2017, 09:04

Yes dev you made some changes to the way horses heal, but still not good enough. Why is it, that horses heal up so much faster then humans ?

I suggest you make it so horses heal up just like humans: Super slow if not healed by a human. If healed by a human, then ofc it takes the usual 20+ min to get back hp according to the skill of the healer.
This could be done with the same person who heals humans, or even better by the person who train horses or with the animal lore skills.
And ad to it, i would love to see horses break bones just like humans. In the case of a broken bone, the horse will ofc move slower

More realistic and a way to remove a little more stupid magic from the game

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Re: Horse healing

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 28 Jan 2017, 00:41

I mentioned this somewhere as well. I think it would fix a lot of issues with horses and add some more things for healers to do. I think it would also make horses/cavalry much more expensive, where you would not want to commit them to a fight for the entire duration of it waiting for the right time or it could cause them to have to fall back so as to not lose their horse at the wrong time.

Return to Feedback Section