Implementation of new objects for the game

Discussion of the game lore and medieval ages.

Moderator: Lore Masters

Adriano.mspereira
True Believer

Implementation of new objects for the game

Post by Adriano.mspereira » 04 Feb 2017, 19:29

The game is in need of more things, it has always been a giant map with a very empty fill, there is practically nothing inside the game.
You should put more things.

I know they are creating NPC's to put in the game but he needs more.

1-There are few types of animals.
Elephants, crocodiles, sharks, hyenas, lions, buffaloes, leopards, tigers and gorillas, as well as many other types of animals in their natural habitat, such as desert, ice mountains, savannah, mountains and Plains

2 - that's how you create new products and spices to trade the game, so you have better gameplay and communication between players.
Products like, banana, coconut, pepper, tobacco and add a mechanic to each one of them.

3- Create NPC's that will entertain with the players and work in each realm.
For example. After a certain level of the monument there is a chance to appear NPC's who will work in the city and live there
Where each type of NPC will have its own function.
Maybe even guards to stay in the walls, who will progeter against enemies or hostile animals that enter the area of the monument

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Implementation of new objects for the game

Post by Azzerhoden » 05 Feb 2017, 19:52

Adriano.mspereira wrote:The game is in need of more things, it has always been a giant map with a very empty fill, there is practically nothing inside the game.
You should put more things.

I know they are creating NPC's to put in the game but he needs more.

1-There are few types of animals.
Elephants, crocodiles, sharks, hyenas, lions, buffaloes, leopards, tigers and gorillas, as well as many other types of animals in their natural habitat, such as desert, ice mountains, savannah, mountains and Plains

This has been suggested before, and I strongly support the idea. Bobik has stated they will expand on the existing animals, but at the moment it is not a priority.

Adriano.mspereira wrote:2 - that's how you create new products and spices to trade the game, so you have better gameplay and communication between players.
Products like, banana, coconut, pepper, tobacco and add a mechanic to each one of them.
A good idea, and they are adding more regional resources and expanded recipes.

Adriano.mspereira wrote:3- Create NPC's that will entertain with the players and work in each realm.
For example. After a certain level of the monument there is a chance to appear NPC's who will work in the city and live there
Where each type of NPC will have its own function.
Maybe even guards to stay in the walls, who will progeter against enemies or hostile animals that enter the area of the monument

Yeah, not in favor of this. In Warhammer Online it was a great concept, but I don't see this for the MMO. Perhaps for YO, but then again, why? The planned natives will be enough I think, and a lot of players don't even want them.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Oleski
True Believer

Re: Implementation of new objects for the game

Post by Oleski » 05 Feb 2017, 20:10

I would like to see an NPC in role as a trader :D

In example, on the big map in MMO a few trader post, where you can go and make an offer what you need or what you want to sell (ofc bettwen player).

Maybe even a NPC which will pull carts and transport some goods together with NPC guard to the X quild.

Return to Lore Section