Will you let us know about the date for beta relaunch in advance or "as soon as it's ready"?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Linbaba
True Believer

Will you let us know about the date for beta relaunch in advance or "as soon as it's ready"?

Post by Linbaba » 09 Feb 2017, 13:36

In many games I've played before, devs would know about the launch date, release date, availability date or whatever, in advance.

I would expect, for a relaunch in LIF that even though "no one can know" too long in advance, it would be appropriate to expect at least a 1 week window?

But this isn't "most games", so I'd like to ask :

I imagine you don't know when the game relaunch will be.

But will you know and tell us in advance?

Or will it be an announcement saying "hey guys, servers are up and open to beta testers, googogog" once it's up?

Linbaba
True Believer

Re: Will you let us know about the date for beta relaunch in advance or "as soon as it's ready"?

Post by Linbaba » 09 Feb 2017, 15:05

Arrakis wrote:We have already answered your question here: mmo-tests-interactive-faq-t19456/page370/#p94394

ah nice, thanks, I guess I didn't see the notification!

Jamaicus
True Believer

Re: Will you let us know about the date for beta relaunch in advance or "as soon as it's ready"?

Post by Jamaicus » 09 Feb 2017, 22:01

Please dont launch on valentines day lmao

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 10 Feb 2017, 08:42

Jamaicus wrote:Please dont launch on valentines day lmao

Posting this on official forum wasn't a good idea. :D Just because Bobik and the crew can decide to launch the next run exactly on this date.

Because Life Is Feudal. :D

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 11 Feb 2017, 17:12

Losthorizon350 wrote:
Jamaicus wrote:Please dont launch on valentines day lmao

Posting this on official forum wasn't a good idea. :D Just because Bobik and the crew can decide to launch the next run exactly on this date.

Because Life Is Feudal. :D

lol I doubt they will even get stable servers up again by that time. With this team I'm guessing mid-late March .

Return to General Discussion