So I got the MMO earlier what should I know?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Nembience

So I got the MMO earlier what should I know?

Post by Nembience » 11 Feb 2017, 22:16

I got the MMO earlier today, it's not out yet as you know but from Life is Fuedal: Your Own is there anything I should know ready? :P

Thanks!

Brandon / DontBeFail @ Twitch

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Re: So I got the MMO earlier what should I know?

Post by Kildrith » 12 Feb 2017, 06:05

Hey, I would recommend joining a guild to help show you the ropes. If you are planning to play on the NA server, and want to play with a group that will help show you the ropes. Send me a message on discord!

Upsidedown Question Mark#4283

:beer: :beer:

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Re: So I got the MMO earlier what should I know?

Post by BlackjackBarret » 13 Feb 2017, 02:34

Hello there, I'd highly advise joining one of the larger groups, but if you have any specific questions about the mmo I'd be happy to answer or direct you to someone who can answer you. Just look for Blackjack Barret on steam and you should find me. I'm from Aberon by the way and we're always happy to take in new members if you are looking for a larger group to join. This is a clip from our guild recruitment post.

"The Kingdom of Aberon is a Highly active group currently playing on LIF:YO with the intention of becoming a major player in the MMO. We have a large number of members currently and are very active. If you are interested Add: Bolton of Aberon or Regnar of Aberon on steam and I will give you our discord information. Feel free to leave a message on the forum as well.

Our website: http://aberon.org/

If you are looking for a friendly group to skill with or PVP we are looking for all types.

We are American and EU time zone friendly."

If you're interested or just want to learn more about us contact Bolton or Regnar, listed above, or even myself, Blackjack Barret, We'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Return to Newcomer Section