Server: [US] NY|RPPVE | Hijinx
RP- Welcome and encouraged | PVE Server | No KoS
Created: 17FEB2017
Never Wipe!

Skill cap: 3,000
Animals: 100
Day/Night Cycle (plants): 1 hour
Decay: 0

Hijinx is a friendly server with an active Admin. Please be respectful of others and our resources. Below are the basic rules for the server and playing together!

.::RULES::.

- Be respectful of others - No name calling, racism, etc.

- Please share the clay - Don't build within 300 ft of the clay, leave the clay alone! everyone needs it equally.

- Please Pickaxe the clay - This was something new to me I was told about. Please use Pickaxes on the clay because when it resets, the clay will come back.

- Remove your stumps -
I don't care a lot about replanting. If you can replant I would appreciate it, but if you do not have that skill yet don't worry about it!. However, Please remove your stumps to prevent lag.

- No KoS -
DO NOT KILL ON SIGHT. This is an RP PVE Server. If you want to PVP and they consent to it, that's great but please do not grief people and steal all their stuff, this is not Rust.

* I will be adding PVP events at a later date *

- No cheating/Exploits - To my knowledge Infinite Piles are gone. If you know of any other suck Exploit please do not use them. This gives some players an unfair advantage and degrades the server quality for RP. If I find you are Exploiting I will remove you on the spot and everything you built will be deleted.

- Don't be annoying - don't beg, you can ask for help or ask for an object that's fine. Just don't follow people around and be a creeper about it.

------------------------------------

Admins

Yaz Oria - Server Creator and Active in game Admin

-----------------------------------
Server Needs

Server Admins: 1-2
Monitor the server, keep people playing civil together. Enforce rules by warning/banning as needed.

Event Coordinator: 2-3
Plan events for RP, PVP, and PVE. Be consistent, creative, and active.

Population: Any
This is a brand new server. I am seeking long term tenants here on this server. You may create alliances, guilds, families, etc. Please be respectful of others and respectful of our limited resources. Try to not have LARGE SPRAWLING Kingdoms. This is a moderately small server. If the population increases I will increase the limit for players.

Return to PvE Servers