[US][EU] Hermitage is recruiting (MMO prep)

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Weye
Devoted Believer

[US][EU] Hermitage is recruiting (MMO prep)

Post by Weye » 08 Dec 2016, 17:41

Hermitage is an established MMO guild looking to take on more players for the Beta and release versions of Life is Feudal.

We are a close knit group of US/EU players who have focused our efforts towards team play, organization and enjoyment of each others company. Our belief is that
everyone will be more active and more loyal to each other if they actually get along well. This means we have been selective about who we accept.
We are looking for more people like the ones we already have. Those who enjoy team combat, working together, and playing within a doctrinal system. Headless chickens need not apply.

Hermitage itself started out as a peaceful and friendly outpost in the wilds of the north. just 1 at first and then 2 people lived the life of quiet seclusion and religious devotion. Our emphasis was to protect and cultivate our environment and avoid the politics of larger realms. All those who came to us with need, we sought to accommodate.
However, our tranquil existence was shattered by a brutal raid by nomads from the south. Our piety and solitude were no match for steel and fire.

We have changed to meet the new world.

Our seclusion has been swapped for determination, our piety for swords and our robes for armor.

Now we are a true guild. We want to continue the growth we have seen so far and develop a group that will survive and prosper in a world not of 64, but of thousands.

What we are looking for:
Reasonable Activity
Friendly Disposition
Maturity
Desire for organization, tactics, team play
Fluent english

New members to Hermitage can expect to be welcomed into our ranks as recruits. The recruit stage is a brief period during which we can establish if you are a good fit with us and get along well with our members. Assuming all is well and you feel confident it was a good decision to join us, we will move you to regular member status. This will result in the guild supplying you with the basic needs such as tools weapons and armor. What happens past this point is up to you.

Contact us:
Replying to this post
pm me
Joining steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LiFHermitage and making a post
Adding http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968471213 on steam and messaging about joining
Last edited by Weye on 06 Mar 2017, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.

ViciousDREW
Zealous Believer

Re: [US][EU] Hermitage is recruiting (MMO prep)

Post by ViciousDREW » 14 Dec 2016, 04:17

Good group of guys and gals to play with! You can also add me on steam, as i am one of the guild commanders.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lewallen69/

JohannesJacobson
Zealous Believer

Post by JohannesJacobson » 06 Feb 2017, 09:22

Hey All
Hermitage is highly active during the downtime in the Beta.

We are active nearly 24/7, currently running our own test servers and playing as a gaming community in multiple games.

If you have a small group already formed and are looking to work with a large group we are always happy to make friends and have vassals.

JohannesJacobson
Zealous Believer

Post by JohannesJacobson » 19 Feb 2017, 23:06

Servers go back live tomorrow! :Yahoo!:

Hit us up for info on discord!

JohannesJacobson
Zealous Believer

Post by JohannesJacobson » 27 Feb 2017, 22:12

Looking For mature EU and NA players!

Calamababa
True Believer

Post by Calamababa » 02 Mar 2017, 16:19

Hello Johannes,

Both myself and several (3-4) of my kinsmen are looking for an area to grow and prosper and I've been allocated scouting duty.

Would you be willing to accept our immigration, we are hard working and loyal ,though unskilled we make up for it in spirit!

you can find me on Steam under Calamababa or PM me here.

Thank you for consideration,

Cala

Return to Guild Recruitment