Quickfixes (0.7.2.0 (MMO))

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

Quickfixes (0.7.2.0 (MMO))

Post by Arrakis » 22 Feb 2017, 20:11

Life is Feudal: MMO

Hey everyone,

We’ve released a quick patch that has addressed some servers instability issues. Today we continue to improve server stability along with some more fixes of the most important bugs.

Patch notes (ver. 0.7.2.0 (MMO)):

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed terrain cells blocking status bug. You can no longer build unmovable structures inside other unmovable structures. It also fixes an issue with some buildings that cannot be removed by a guild leader.
  • You can now use shield bash while wielding a tower shield
  • Fixed Spearman 90 lvl ability. Spear thrusting attacks cannot be parried now.
  • Fixed some server-side crashes
- The Team

Saar
Zealous Believer

Re: Quickfixes (0.7.1.1 (MMO))

Post by Saar » 22 Feb 2017, 20:13

Traduction française disponible sur von Culm

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Re: Quickfixes (0.7.2.0 (MMO))

Post by Dranana » 22 Feb 2017, 21:27

Any word on when the servers are coming back up? I was able to access the "Server Status" page before but now nothing is showing on it, not even the map itself. Please let us play or is it down for a few days? :O: :pardon:

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 23 Feb 2017, 00:06

Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

Hey everyone,

We’ve released a quick patch that has addressed some servers instability issues. Today we continue to improve server stability along with some more fixes of the most important bugs.

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed terrain cells blocking status bug. You can no longer build unmovable structures inside other unmovable structures. It also fixes an issue with some buildings that cannot be removed by a guild leader.
- The Team

any fix for the endless intializing bug?,

Ghuton
True Believer

Post by Ghuton » 23 Feb 2017, 00:08

Cinstea wrote:

any fix for the endless intializing bug?,

I want to know too

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 23 Feb 2017, 00:36

this is after 20 mins of waiting

http://i.imgur.com/GQWItLi.jpg

as you can see the game is only useing 250bits down and upload

atm i can't get into game no matter how long i leave it.

Update: ok i managed to get into game after 2hrs of trying, there was less then 200 people ingame at that point, i still crashed everytime i crossed servers, the first time i was able to log right back in :Yahoo!: but the second it gave me the endless initializing screen :cry:

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Post by Dranana » 25 Feb 2017, 16:06

I have been able to play all week with no problems, I get in today and I get a black screen after character selection that does nothing. I thought this bug was fixed, what do I do so I can keep playing? :x

Zohann

Post by Zohann » 28 Feb 2017, 08:45

Hey everyone,

Bug fixes:
- The Team

Fixed Spearman 90 lvl ability. Spear thrusting attacks cannot be parried now.

And whats that done for? Spears are one of the fastest weapons right now, having the largest dps. And now you cannot even block them? A shielded spearman is already a meta which everyone abuses, now youve made it even stronger? Wtf guys? Who do you listen to regarding making weapon balance? I thought that this game is about medieval. now we shall have hoplite infantry with tower shields and spears everywhere...

Return to News and Information