Black screen after falling "underground"

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Zennoya
Alpha Tester

Black screen after falling "underground"

Post by Zennoya » 26 Feb 2017, 09:51

Hello,
i dismounted one of my character from a horse, and he felt "under" the ground (falling and stuck). I tried to reload game to get him on the ground again, but all i see now is black screen when loading into this character.

@Edit
I moved other character to this area to search for the horse. Horse had disappeared, and after dismouting with second character, this one also felt underground and got stuck.

DaveSkillz
True Believer

Re: Black screen after falling "underground"

Post by DaveSkillz » 26 Feb 2017, 10:35

They recently made a fix where crossing servers put your horse into your inventory if you crashed on switch, i beleuve you falling off is that proccess being done although somehow wrong and glitching, happened to me also and finally wheb i got back in i had the horse in my inventory, unfortunately the second time took hours before i got back in and the horse was gone. Not much in reply ti this from the devs they havnt been replying on the forums lately only arrakis

Zennoya
Alpha Tester

Re: Black screen after falling "underground"

Post by Zennoya » 26 Feb 2017, 10:59

Thanks for answer. Can You give me the feedback if your character comming back by divine intervention of devs, or server restart was enough to repair it (or it repaired in some other way after some time)?

Return to Feedback Section