taken spots

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Schalkan
Devoted Believer

taken spots

Post by Schalkan » 04 Mar 2017, 10:41

were in the mmo live map a the big guild´s? i have here in the south
and left and right but i don´t know i just look for a nice spot maybe 38,31,32 but i and my smal team don´t wanne get rekt by neighbors that don´t like the t2 monument that we gonne have

have you a tipp or can help?

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Re: taken spots

Post by BlackjackBarret » 04 Mar 2017, 17:55

Schalkan wrote:were in the mmo live map a the big guild´s? i have here in the south
and left and right but i don´t know i just look for a nice spot maybe 38,31,32 but i and my smal team don´t wanne get rekt by neighbors that don´t like the t2 monument that we gonne have

have you a tipp or can help?

Hello there, I would recommend finding a larger group to become part of. Lots of larger groups, such as the one I am part of, like to have vassals. Vassals are those who hold land, called a fief, and owe service and allegiance to the lord who granted them that land. Essentially your group would have its own claim but would be protected by a larger group as long as you're willing to cooperate through economic means as well as support them in war. I hope this helps and if you have any more questions or would like to become part of the Kingdom of Aberon I would be happy to help. The best way to contact me is though steam just look for Blackjack Barret.

Return to Newcomer Section